Leamington spa
✟8,342.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
hi there I’m a Christian from London who grew up in a high Anglican Church, attendee Pentecostal as a teenage face my life at Downs Bible week in the Uk aged 15. I went on to run the publicity for the Christian union at college and whilst working in the music business got involved in the Greenbelt Christian music festival in the uk introducing dance music events.

I used to attend Kensington Temple in the uk a big Pentecostal and then had a break from the church as I was working club nights till 9am every weekend but of course never felt far from God.

I joined hillsong in London with my wife and now work in publishing games but have become more active politically and working with charities. I feel we as a church need to be more active in holding our leaders to account in these troubling days.

Aug 23, 2019
Leamington spa
✟8,342.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone I’m actually working in roleplaying games and board game now - I was actually part of the Christian union and head of the games society running dungeons and dragons in the late eighties so it was bizarre to see all the Christian criticism of the hobby.

It’s probably best for a separate topic but if you have any concerns over children playing these games I’m happy to discuss. In fact it’s mostly 25 and up these days roleplaying everything from star trek to Star Wars, Conan, the expanse, fallout and more. D&d is still a huge thing but the hobby has broadened.

Upvote 0