✟8,146.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello and welcome to Christian forums

What a dictatorial rule.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 3 posts.
Smile Jesus loves you.

I can't view anything that is sent to me. Can't answer private messages. It's like being on probation when you're not even guilty of anything.

So, why are you people sending me videos, pictures, etc., when you know I can't see them or repost them?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What a dictatorial rule.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 3 posts.
Smile Jesus loves you.

I can't view anything that is sent to me. Can't answer private messages. It's like being on probation when you're not even guilty of anything.

So, why are you people sending me videos, pictures, etc., when you know I can't see them or repost them?

sorry about that.

Upvote 0

TomLine

Already Disturbed, Enter At Your Own Risk
May 15, 2014
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟8,146.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What a dictatorial rule.
Smile Jesus loves you.

Sorry, I get frustrated easily when things don't work, even if it is by design. My next goal is 15 posts so I can answer my private messages.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums