Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi guys! Im a 39f from NJ and not devoted to one particular faith, but more devoting and submitting myself to Jesus Christ and surrendering everything to God's hands. I'm a work in progress and def don't know it all....so hoping to meet and converse with folks in their own paths as well while I learn to more obediently submit to Him.

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys! Im a 39f from NJ and not devoted to one particular faith, but more devoting and submitting myself to Jesus Christ and surrendering everything to God's hands. I'm a work in progress and def don't know it all....so hoping to meet and converse with folks in their own paths as well while I learn to more obediently submit to Him.
Hi, welcome! We are all a work in progress...lol. I hope you enjoy it here. God Bless!

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Get my point, Web-Maker ???
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,131,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Welcome to CF, fairyjoyeux! It's always good to see people come here who want to explore their faith. Enjoy your time. :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to Christian Forums, Fairyjoyeux.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:wave:

Upvote 0