Hi everyone-simple girl who has seen the power and mercy of our Father over and over

Beloved123

Jul 25, 2021
Pinellas Park
✟15,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. :) I'm Karen, a simple woman that has often found herself in very scary situations. I have seen God's power over and over as I have cried to Him, asking for His help for loved ones as well as myself. I know I need HIm so very much, and continue to call on Him for help and deliverance. I wrote a book about alot of my experiences and have the book trailer here if you want to see it.
.. It's called Victorious Love by Karen Tracy on Amazon. Anyways,would love to hear other stories as well and see what we can share together. Thanks for reading and God bless. :)

Zion Princess

Jul 6, 2021
Cincinnati
✟10,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone. :) I'm Karen, a simple woman that has often found herself in very scary situations. I have seen God's power over and over as I have cried to Him, asking for His help for loved ones as well as myself. I know I need HIm so very much, and continue to call on Him for help and deliverance. I wrote a book about alot of my experiences and have the book trailer here if you want to see it.
.. It's called Victorious Love by Karen Tracy on Amazon. Anyways,would love to hear other stories as well and see what we can share together. Thanks for reading and God bless. :)

That is wonderful you found the courage to write your story. I have begun to write mine. but how do you fit an elephant of a life story into a thimble size book? In the past writing and trying to describe God and his actions have been so difficult because it’s never enough. It never really grasps the fullness of Him. It’s like capturing a sunset on film. Even the best shots still don’t do it justice to the beauty of seeing it firsthand. Can’t wait to read your book my dear!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
That is wonderful you found the courage to write your story. I have begun to write mine. but how do you fit an elephant of a life story into a thimble size book?

Why does it have to be one book? Why can't you tell it in stages or seasons? Let the message unfold and see where He leads. :)

~bella

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Beloved, welcome to CF.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

351645_9a8cf6302e79fa95f451ca0023ade86e.gif

75a95860d8cb03642bd5ee6ea7c8d28a.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums