1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Hi everyone, I connect better forum than turkey

Discussion in 'Struggles by Non-Christians' started by Goksel Kayrak, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    My English is not very good, I will tell my story.
    I live in Turkey and I am a person that makes the Muslims who follow the orders of religious prayers.
    About 1 month ago something was born to study religion and I started to research the most populous religion in the world, Christianity.
    And the more I searched, the more I liked it, the more I liked it, the more I searched, the more beautiful I was and I found this forum by joining you, I wanted to have more with us about the Christian, I love you all, happy days

2. Joyous Song

Joyous Song Well-Known Member

+640
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome and may the G-d of Ibraham, Yizak and Esav Ishmeal, be with you always.

3. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+1,205
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome friend! We hope you will find a blessing here; and will if you also read the Holy Bible and see what our Creator-God has to say to us ---see John 3; John 14; Romans 8 as starters in the Bible, which will show the foundation for mankind. I recommend the Authorized KJV Study Bible for much understanding. You can obtain it at the site: Bibletruthpublishers.com. Look up always! -1watchman

4. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    Thank you I will be glad if you pray for me to find the truth

5. Joyous Song

Joyous Song Well-Known Member

+640
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Will do.

6. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,845
    Christian
    Single
    Happy days to you too.

7. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    Thank you, pray for me, I ordered a holy book. I will come to my house and start reading in 1 or 2 days. I am very excited and very happy I have never felt so happy.

8. public hermit

public hermit social troglodyte-tested and approved Supporter

+9,810
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Others
    Welcome! :wave:

May the love, peace, and joy of Christ be yours. I'll pray for you. :)

9. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    Thank you I need my prayers, have a nice day ❤️

10. PloverWing

PloverWing Episcopalian

+3,828
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    Welcome to CF! I look forward to conversations with you. :wave:

11. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    [QUOTE = "PloverWing, gönderi: 75775247, üye: 307356"] CF'ye hoş geldiniz! Seninle konuşmayı dört gözle bekliyorum. : dalga: [/ ALINTI]
    Teşekkür ederim arkadaşım, benim için dua edebilirsin. Seninle konuşmak istiyorum seni ❤️

12. paul1149

paul1149 that your faith might rest in the power of God Supporter

+5,197
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Hello, Goksel. That is an amazing turn of events. I will be praying for you, that you will find the truth you seek. Here are a couple of verses to think about:

'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. 'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 'You will seek Me and find [Me] when you search for Me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. - Matthew 7:7-8

[For I am] confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. - Phl 1:6 ​

You also might find a site like this useful: Turkish and English parallel Bibles

13. PloverWing

PloverWing Episcopalian

+3,828
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    I'm afraid I don't speak Turkish, but thank you for the greeting!

14. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim
    Private
    Thank you I'm reading and ordering scriptures

15. Goksel Kayrak

Goksel Kayrak sadsadas

+8
    Trinidad And Tobago
    Muslim