Aurora Co
✟19,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HI fellow believers and want to be believers and skeptics! I'm blessed to fully believe in the way of the Holy Bible. I am not extremely new. I have some short stories that I've written that may just be the pinnacle in the growth of my faith.
I'm going to post the links to these shorts stores which I have posted at the writers Guild.
I hope they touch you as they have me !
Despair
The Despair- a short story!
The After Cost
The AFTER COST- (a short Story!)
Hope Rising
Hope Rising-( a short story!!!)
The Lutheran Play
The Lutheran Play- (A wonderful short story!!!)

Admin-please keep these here, as I know they are profitable for both the heart and soul. People will read these!

Last edited:
Reactions: mnorian

ColinJesusboy28

Nov 14, 2013
Aurora Co
✟19,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Victory at JazzHall (short story) might me the most creative no! but the most inspirational and healing story yet. If you can, while you read, purposely direct your thinking towards the Gospel and what Jesus went through with Satan and Judas. This will story will open your eyes-just believe!
Victory at Jazzhall Elementary

Hi Guys, once more. One last story to gloat about. I'm trying not to. I'm so excited for these stories! :)
This is called Agadhi's First Christmas. If you need a good Christmas story this is it!!! It will fill your heart with joy!
Agadhi's First Christmas

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
HI fellow believers and want to be believers and skeptics! I'm blessed to fully believe in the way of the Holy Bible. I am not extremely new. I have some short stories that I've written that may just be the pinnacle in the growth of my faith.
I'm going to post the links to these shorts stores which I have posted at the writers Guild.
I hope they touch you as they have me !
Despair
The Despair- a short story!
The After Cost
The AFTER COST- (a short Story!)
Hope Rising
Hope Rising-( a short story!!!)
The Lutheran Play
The Lutheran Play- (A wonderful short story!!!)

Admin-please keep these here, as I know they are profitable for both the heart and soul. People will read these!

Hi Colin; no problem posting those here; as they are from a CF link.
welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0