Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All false gods are demons....and Christians should not worship everything.

See you on the judgement day. May GOD bless you my dear brother.
lol so you are going to get rid of all your worldly goods because others might make them idols...bravo to you...I am not sure that is what God had in mind when He said, "Have no other gods before Him" but that is cool...I will miss you on the forums since you will have to get rid of your computer since you think it is a demon...If I give you my address will you write me and let me know how your new life free of all demons is going? Wait, some people might make writing a demon...opps...hum, I would really be interested to know how life goes for you without anything in it that you are calling a demon...how could we find out? Or are you maybe inflating your position so that you sound "wise in your own eyes"...? Hum....Actually I look forward to judgment day and hearing my Lord and King say to me "Well done my good and faithful servant." Hope that you get to hear the same but with all those demons you claim are still in your life it will take a lot of work to get to that point ;)

Footnote....yes I know that is not what you meant and that my comments (some anyway) are sarcastic but given your stand of objection to me saying that not all idols are demons I don't know what else to say other than to show the pure ludicracy of what you are claiming as per my comments and stand on the issue. As to judgment day, that was not sarcastic, I ache to stand before my Lord and hear His voice wash over me with "well done my good and faithful servant" which is why I refused to stoop to the same levels of argument for the sake of argument and the false accusations that you came to me with.

Upvote 0