Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hmm..! Someone sent me this picture of himself...Could this be a ABlessedMan..?
c024.gif

images

Somebody mentioned that he was on the "slightly" ugly side..:doh:He must be brushing his teeth with apple cider vinegar, (organic, of course). Psst..! Wouldn't hurt to "floss" once in a while..:sorry: What does a guy have to do to get him back to our forum..?

now faith, did you send this to me..? :yum:

Greater works...

Last edited by a moderator:

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not only does his teeth need flossing, wouldn't hurt him to get his hair styled, take a bath, (gosh he must stink) and trim his beard...Man, he is wall to wall ugly. God did not create him that way. He is so embarrassing.
I would have to think twice about letting him in my house... bible study or not!... I know it's hard to glare at him, but we have to love him... regardless.

Hmmm!...(Romans 4:17) Call those things that be not as though they were... Good place for that scripture...

c024.gif
It leaves me to wonder that, in an earlier post I did with him, falling overboard on the cruise ship, his family went on sometime back... Now, that I think of it... Could it be that his family threw him overboard?
images
And to think... he's one of our favorite WoF forum teachers...

Greater works...
images

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Really?

Really???

Didn't I tell you I can't grow a beard? ;)

And He comes back in here with a WINK...We KNOW what that means. (parties over people.)
Prov 10:10
"He who winks with the eye causes TROUBLE."
SEVeyesC08_th.gif
ABlessedMan

Did you enjoy your wilderness experience? Have you looked in a mirror lately? Were you out witnessing to people about Jesus...with that face?

Don't even think about coming in here until you shave, shower, comb your hair, trim that thing you call a beard. Uh, did you floss your teeth? Is your eyes glued shut or what? (in the bigger picture of you) (Psst)
images
Don't forget the "right guard" deodorant...

BTW...You say your 52?
89.gif
...AND...!
images

Greater works...

Upvote 0

ABlessedAnomaly

Teacher of the Word
Apr 28, 2006
Arizona
✟17,809.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
And He comes back in here with a WINK...We KNOW what that means. (parties over people.)
Prov 10:10
"He who winks with the eye causes TROUBLE."
SEVeyesC08_th.gif
ABlessedMan

Did you enjoy your wilderness experience? Have you looked in a mirror lately? Were you out witnessing to people about Jesus...with that face?

Don't even think about coming in here until you shave, shower, comb your hair, trim that thing you call a beard. Uh, did you floss your teeth? Is your eyes glued shut or what? (in the bigger picture of you) (Psst)
images
Don't forget the "right guard" deodorant...

BTW...You say your 52?
89.gif
...AND...!
images

Greater works...

If you would have waited 3 days you could have attacked on ... well.

So how are you, Harry? I see the forums haven't dimmed your spirit at all.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0