✟15,231.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,
I'm a theology student in England- about to start a study on the appearance of the crucifixion in dreams at university. I want to see if there is guilt left over from the crucifixion which re-emerges in dream form. Possibly sent by God or possibly from the left over guilt of such an appalling crime.

I was wondering whether anyone had had a crucifixion dream or one featuring the following criteria:
- Feeling like a scapegoat
- Being in a crowd and feeling like you don't belong/guilt
- A hill which is accompanied by divine feeling
- a crucifixion
- crosses/a cross
- An argument with a father-figure with feeling of abandonment
- Abandonment in general
- Sacrifice (either self-sacrifice or seeing someone else sacrifice themselves)

Hopefully this research will bring to me a greater understanding of God and the implications of Jesus' sacrifice for our souls.

God bless!

Emmylouwho

Sep 5, 2019
New York
✟16,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi,
I'm a theology student in England- about to start a study on the appearance of the crucifixion in dreams at university. I want to see if there is guilt left over from the crucifixion which re-emerges in dream form. Possibly sent by God or possibly from the left over guilt of such an appalling crime.

I was wondering whether anyone had had a crucifixion dream or one featuring the following criteria:
- Feeling like a scapegoat
- Being in a crowd and feeling like you don't belong/guilt
- A hill which is accompanied by divine feeling
- a crucifixion
- crosses/a cross
- An argument with a father-figure with feeling of abandonment
- Abandonment in general
- Sacrifice (either self-sacrifice or seeing someone else sacrifice themselves)

Hopefully this research will bring to me a greater understanding of God and the implications of Jesus' sacrifice for our souls.

God bless!
Not for nothing, but, don’t you think you could study something more important at school? You have been blessed with funding for higher education. Your project seems too introverted to be worthy of funding.

Upvote 0

HarvestTheFields

Great White North
Mar 7, 2016
Indiana
Visit site
✟14,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I disagree, I think it's an interesting issue of study, and I hope you update us on your takeaways.s

Dreams with guilt for the Crucifixion? That's quite specific.
However, I do think it's common for people to feel unworthy of God's grace and sacrifice. So in theory, these feelings, which are theologically sound, to stem from the crucifixion.

Also, welcome to the Christian Forums. Hope to see you around!

Upvote 0