Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all!
I introduced myself in December of 2016 but never got round to posting much here as I have been on another site for much of last year - hence me introducing myself again! :p
So far I like what I see on this site... people are friendly and upbeat and it is well moderated - unlike the rudeness and disorganization one gets on other sites.

I hope to make a positive contribution here as well as learn a few things while doing so.
Hopefully we can have some meaningful interactions here and not step on each other's toes too much!

Blessings!

I

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-1-16_21-39-9.jpeg

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello all!
I introduced myself in December of 2016 but never got round to posting much here as I have been on another site for much of last year - hence me introducing myself again! :p
So far I like what I see on this site... people are friendly and upbeat and it is well moderated - unlike the rudeness and disorganization one gets on other sites.

I hope to make a positive contribution here as well as learn a few things while doing so.
Hopefully we can have some meaningful interactions here and not step on each other's toes too much!

Blessings!

I
Welcome to the forums again. I have found it a great place to be, and I hope you find fellowship, friendship and meaningful discussion here.

Upvote 0