Not open for further replies.

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
After a few months away from CF, I decided to return with a new name. I use to be Angeldove97, but with a few changes in my life, I decided to go with AngelicRose (two symbols I love).

I'm still Catholic, though I'm beginning to become interested in the Eastern Rites of the Catholic Church. I grew up in the Russian Orthodox Church and I love holding on to my family's roots and traditions, so while I do not want to return to the Orthodox Church, I'm curious about the other half of the Catholic Church.

Other than that... I recently got out of my long term relationship (he's still a good friend of mine) and will be starting my 2nd year of teaching.

God bless!! :wave:

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
After a few months away from CF, I decided to return with a new name. I use to be Angeldove97, but with a few changes in my life, I decided to go with AngelicRose (two symbols I love).

I'm still Catholic, though I'm beginning to become interested in the Eastern Rites of the Catholic Church. I grew up in the Russian Orthodox Church and I love holding on to my family's roots and traditions, so while I do not want to return to the Orthodox Church, I'm curious about the other half of the Catholic Church.

Other than that... I recently got out of my long term relationship (he's still a good friend of mine) and will be starting my 2nd year of teaching.

God bless!! :wave:
New name? grrrrr, now i have to send you a friends request all over agian, soooo inconvenient for me
LOL just kidding with you hahaha, welcome back!!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
I for one missed you a lot
what grade do you teach?
oh and eastern rite? very very cool, it is good that you want to keep the traditions that are natural to you, i mean that is why the Church is both East and West, are you of Russian ethnicity? (not that that matters just wondering)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.