Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Home to Boston, The Plimouth Plantation, schools, the Salem Witch Trials, etc. The oldest Subway in the Country, etc.

Just wondering how many else are either from here or visited.

I am 2 hours west of Boston, between Mt. Wachusett (MA)and Mt. Monadnock (NH).

Have been to all the sites quoted :thumbsup:

I love New England...born and raised here; do not plan to move :D

Upvote 0

Mathematics

A high school student interested in mathematics
Apr 18, 2010
Planet Earth
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm very close to Boston, in fact, looking outside my window right now, I can see the skyscrapers. Born in California, and have been living here in Massachusetts since 1995. 14 years. I'm 17. I'm plan on moving back to California someday.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I was born and live a little north of Boston in a little town called Swampscott. I enjoy the area but I'd rather live in a more rural part of the country.

I know Swampscott, it is on the North Shore on the ocean. I Grew up in the Dorchester section of Boston. Lived there for years, now I live like 5 miles from downtown in the city of Quincy.

Upvote 0

aaronibus62

Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, Provision, Allyko and everyone else!
I'm in Brockton, originally called North Bridgewater back in the 1800s (prior to 1874 when the name Brockton was adopted).

Provision, how are you? It's been ages!
Allyko, I remember seeing you on here, too. How are you?

Am looking for a secondary church with a Saturday evening service to attend every week. My church has just 6 people and meets Sunday mornings... My job at Brockton Hospital requires me to work 2 weekends a month. The hospital used to have a lot of weekend-only staffers but that's since changed... as a result, almost all of us have to put in 2 weekends a month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Home to Boston, The Plimouth Plantation, schools, the Salem Witch Trials, etc. The oldest Subway in the Country, etc.

Just wondering how many else are either from here or visited.

Born and raised in Boston. The Dorchester section of the city, close to South Boston.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I have been to Boston a bit. My cousin actually lived near there for a time and worked for an Apple store. I am not sure if she still resides there.

I like Massachusetts and where I grew up is like a 15 minute drive away from the state.

OHHH! Also, in Mass is this nifty place called Atkins Farms in Amherst. Definitely an awesome place to go, especially this time of year.

Upvote 0

thetorncloak

Aug 12, 2014
✟15,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Eastern MA does not exist.
In particular, Southeastern MA excluding the Cape.
Congratulations, it is the Twilight Zone!
Or is it the "Bridgewater Triangle"?!
Either way, people are weird enough without the Thunderbird, pseudo-Bigfoot, Dighton rock, UFO landing, ghostly Indian, Satanic cults.
Witch covens are aplenty and a-ok...

(so long as they don't exist.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0