HH Pope Tawadros II Papal Message for the Feast of the Nativity 2019 (Arabic with English subtitles)

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Christ is born, uniting the humanity with His divinity without mixture, confusion, or division of any kind, and thus restoring, redeeming, transforming, and saving us. Glory be to Him Who is born miraculously of the Theotokos, St. Mary, on this day, according to the prophetic sayings!

We worship You, O Christ, with Your good Father, and the Holy Spirit, for You have come and saved us!

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
p.s. - Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm not posting a liturgy because they're still going on and I have yet to find one online that does not suffer some kind of audio or visual problem, or both. Maybe later that will come in a different thread, if I can find a good example to share.

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Christ is born, uniting the humanity with His divinity without mixture, confusion, or division of any kind, and thus restoring, redeeming, transforming, and saving us. Glory be to Him Who is born miraculously of the Theotokos, St. Mary, on this day, according to the prophetic sayings!

We worship You, O Christ, with Your good Father, and the Holy Spirit, for You have come and saved us!

May God bless His Holiness!

Upvote 0