• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

The Walker

Jul 26, 2016
USA
✟32,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will admit that over the last few years I have not spent as much time with God as I should but I always spend time with him. And yes I do need things to occupy my time. Since I can no longer work I do have a lot of free time. So I do play PC games, read, watch movies.....gambling? LOL Never got that bad habit.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s good!
God is good…. I don’t spend enough time either. Forgetful. If I put off studying I’m not likely to remember again. All day.
I’m so lazy sometimes not working and a procrastinator to. It is so hard keeping Gods standards. I follow along and do my best but repent often. I don’t have to be perfect but I keep up, but it’s not so pretty.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we always fall short. Remember what you gave to God when you first got saved, I do. He says not to take it back and do those things again. There are some sins that separate us from God and some falling short that we can confess and let go of. I like to be growing and getting better, but I fall short all the time and hate it.
Judge yourself so God won’t have to judge you. Be going forward leaving more stuff behind.

Upvote 0

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh thanks for differentiating. I’m glad you agree with. But there is a lot of false doctrine and twisted teachings. Did you know that God calls a false teacher anyone who teaches something different than Christianity? Many of the world qualify.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They have never heard or don’t care about the motb. But still that’s not the mark. I think they are afraid of getting lost. But as usual they are trying to wear down the resistance.

Can't believe people are having that vax chip passport

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟415,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They face every problem. They give solutions and it’s not God, it’s will power. People are still getting saved though, it’s because nothing else works. God said knowledge would increase, it helps your faith, it helps my faith. But it seems people use it as evidence for something else. Knowledge about God can reach more people. It depends on whose hands it’s in. That’s good though what you see is strengthening you faith be cacause Gods creation is an awesome thing.

Upvote 0