• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Hey Who Believves In Homosexuality because i am christain post your beliefs!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archived - Ethics & Morality' started by mnmcandiez, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigersnare

tigersnare Angry Young Calvinist

+23
    Calvinist
    VERY well put. I agree with this 100%.

2. Philosoft

Philosoft Orthogonal, Tangential, Tenuously Related

+170
    Atheist
    Eh, what? I don't have a "Sodom Gomorah problem" and I don't think Erikson did either.
    You know, a teensy-weensy bit of effort on your part would be appreciated.

http://www.worldpolicy.org/globalrights/sexorient/twins.html

3. Blindfaith

Blindfaith God's Tornado

+76
    Non-Denom
    [mod hat on]

This thread has been running for 20 pages now, and the same arguments are being stated over and over again. It is now closed.

As a sidenote, don't start a new thread regarding this same topic simply because this one is closed. If that happens, it will be trashed.

Thank you.

[mod hat off]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.