Hey there all

the_bUg

Jan 7, 2003
Visit site
✟255.00
Faith
Baptist
Hey there, Wanting to send out a big hi to all my, now fellow forum members. Just to tell you a little about me, I was raised a christian, but rebelled against god and my parents at 13. Now 22 after conquering drug and alcohol addiction, I return to my pursuit of god. The thing I have been lacking is christian community, and I look forward to getting to know all of you and the spiritual support I will get from christ and his comunity. Love in christ, bUg!

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Welcome bUg. I praise God that he has delivered you from drug and alcohol addiction. God is an awesome healer, as I can testify to myself. He is not only a loving and forgiving and sustaining God, but He is a Holy and Righteous, and Almighty God and that is why I always honor and respect Him by capitalizing His name.

I am glad you are here and you are a blessing to us. I pray we will be a blessing to you. Please visit the prayer and Devotional forums as well as the Fellowship forums for interesting and informative discussions.

BTW, here are some blessings to get you started. Click on "Armor of God and buy some Armor. You can upgrade as you aquire more.

Upvote 0

AlabamaMan

A writer changing the world one word at a time.
Jan 7, 2003
Tijuana, Mexico
Visit site
✟45,139.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hey!  I am new here too but I still want to say Welcome!!!  This place looks like its gonna be great and judging for the response you get to your posts the people seem like they are really nice. 

I think its wonderful what God is doing in your life, keep your chin up!  God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums