United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I hate karma.

You know I always try to make people feel better about themselves.

I always tell older folk that gray hair is something to be proud of- it shows that you've survived. And that in itself is something to be proud of.

I believe this. I truly do. And I've pictured myself with long gray hair for the longest time.

However, I thought it would be much later in life- 40s or 50s would be wonderful. I did ask God if I could have it younger a few years ago. I've always loved the beautiful look of a survivor.

Well guys, I was fidgeting with my hair at the table today. I run my fingers through it when I am nervous or bored. And my dad pointed out a big happy clump,of gray hair.

I am 20 years old. And I'm not sure how to feel. For nkw I'll just laugh xD

Sorry. Had to share that with someone
icon_razz.gif

AlexSad

Apr 20, 2019
Minsk
✟12,129.00
Country
Belarus
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey.
My friend also began to turn gray, as you are about twenty. He's a little over thirty now, and almost gray. I think it is quite beautiful and charming.
Relatively speaking, I also have a clump of gray hair in my thirties.
Everything's in order. Enjoy yourself. :)

Upvote 0
Jul 5, 2017
Melbourne
✟7,829.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hate karma.

You know I always try to make people feel better about themselves.

I always tell older folk that gray hair is something to be proud of- it shows that you've survived. And that in itself is something to be proud of.

I believe this. I truly do. And I've pictured myself with long gray hair for the longest time.

However, I thought it would be much later in life- 40s or 50s would be wonderful. I did ask God if I could have it younger a few years ago. I've always loved the beautiful look of a survivor.

Well guys, I was fidgeting with my hair at the table today. I run my fingers through it when I am nervous or bored. And my dad pointed out a big happy clump,of gray hair.

I am 20 years old. And I'm not sure how to feel. For nkw I'll just laugh xD

Sorry. Had to share that with someone
icon_razz.gif
Good t know I ain’t the only 19yo granny! Don’t the Bible say grey hair’s a crown of splenda?
#GrowGreyInGraceBaby!

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
No gals, just guys?
When I was in grade school going into high school. There was a beautiful girl that had lovely breasts. I wished for them. Boy was I sorry later in life.
Is this off topic, if so I will delete it. I felt like it sort of is on subject karma and all:)
BTW, I am almost completely white headed.
Men do have that comb through hair coloring they can use. Grey hair is distinguished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My wife and her 3 brothers were all beginning to go "salt and pepper" by the time they graduated high school, and I suspect their mom did as well.

Upvote 0