The General

Aug 9, 2009
✟15,133.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm a 16 yearold kid who resides in FL and I love skateboarding, fishing, and mechanics. I felt I needed to join this fourm because I feel my connection with God is like having an old friend now if you know what I mean. I used to be enrolled in private school where we went to chappel services every wendsday and I felt the strongest connection with God after spending 4 years in that school than I ever did. It was almost like I wasn't man I was with God and he protected me from everything. Now I feel I have the connection with God of a "old friend" status and would like to change it. I feel reading through this fourm and seeing others problems and challenges I can retie a strong relationship with God.

Thanks all

Reactions: Beckyy25

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums. Some forums you may be interested in: Christian Advice , Teens Area , Singles, Outdoors & Nature , plus many many more. We also have a forum if you have a forum Questions about CF for any questions you may have getting familiar with the site. You may also send me a private message with questions, I'll be glad to help. Hope you enjoy your time on CF and that your faith is enriched.

Upvote 0

Tiger Lily

O Come and Adore Him
Apr 23, 2005
Northern California
✟12,377.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WelcometoGroupHat.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums