• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

hey guys and girls

PsychoticJordan

Nov 23, 2018
Salem,Virginia
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Can we also talk about schizoaffective disorder in this forum cause I see only psychosis and schizophrenia are in here.I have it real bad with schizoaffective disorder I am also bipolar type. I think this is more severe then schizophrenia itself. I been living with this illness for a long time. Years went by so fast.It is treatable but there is no cure for it. I am just upset that I got to live with it all my life. I wonder if there are some people here who have it and if you do caan we be frieds and I want to add you to my buddy list. I don't have any friends here so I was wondering so to be a friend.I don't know how to add if you say yes we can be friends but adding is hard to do.

• Friendly
Reactions: BookofMatt

Danielwright2311

Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2018
Sacorro NM
✟110,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Can we also talk about schizoaffective disorder in this forum cause I see only psychosis and schizophrenia are in here.I have it real bad with schizoaffective disorder I am also bipolar type. I think this is more severe then schizophrenia itself. I been living with this illness for a long time. Years went by so fast.It is treatable but there is no cure for it. I am just upset that I got to live with it all my life. I wonder if there are some people here who have it and if you do caan we be frieds and I want to add you to my buddy list. I don't have any friends here so I was wondering so to be a friend.I don't know how to add if you say yes we can be friends but adding is hard to do.

I dont call it a disorder, I call it diffrent from other people, God created you diffrent.

• Agree
Reactions: Bipolar
Upvote 0

Bipolar

Cross Wired
Site Supporter
Nov 24, 2018
McPherson
✟29,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you understand your gift you will be set free. I have lived 33 years with a Bipolar diagnosis and only been on medication when forced by the system. Once in 1988 and once in 1996. I have been in Psychosis at least 5 times in my journey but it always came back to normal (whatever that is) without medication. We have a lay ministry connecting hurting people with healed people! We believe this is Gods heart!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Drifter Kybe Scythe Kane

Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2017
boston
✟50,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
i don't really believe there are mental illnesses with my own reasons to believe that but i am also labeled and diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. i can be your friend. there will be others diagnosed schizoaffective in the future and it's too bad people go through what they go through. doing anything to lead ourselves out of it through the most comfortable, safest routes are good to escape it. i wish if we are indeed gonna go throughout our lives with such labels...we're not remembered for those kinds of things. i just believe things are not in harmony but when it is again...mental illnesses will truly come back and we will cure them in a true path trajectory instead of how dark this world is like with harmony being bled from the wheel of cycle of life. i have more details in my beliefs but that's not important. i can be your friend though. i just wish we were the rulers of such things like a true way again...no offense but i'm just relating with this guy who wants a friend with my 10 percent reality world for the sake of getting through life without annoyances. but we will serve the world in our own ways high or low, we all have our paths and we will teach future generations what to do with whatever current, present shape individuals are in in the world. but in all of this, we must find our own paths and take care for there are many hardships in the world. i'd like to be your friend anyways...hi. :wave:.

• Agree
Reactions: Bipolar
Upvote 0