• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedblonde

Jammin in the Name of The Lord
Jul 1, 2005
Detroit, MI
✟30,970.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi guys! I was just diagnosed bipolar a few weeks ago... I kinda figured I had it but was still shocked. Its been very hard for me, I get very low points. I look forward to posting and hearing all of your stories. I will be praying for all of you:)

Reactions: Crystal~Rose

SaraB

He's still working on me
Jan 18, 2007
USA
✟8,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi guys! I was just diagnosed bipolar a few weeks ago... I kinda figured I had it but was still shocked. Its been very hard for me, I get very low points. I look forward to posting and hearing all of your stories. I will be praying for all of you:)
Hello! :)

You will find everyone here very supportive and there for you with hugs and prayers when you need it most.

Welcome to the roller coaster life that is bp. ;)

The lows are very tough to deal with, but remember, we will pray for you and help you get through them.

Prayers and blessings!

Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey sweetheart, Hugs to you. I was really upset when I was Dx this past summer. But after a bit of love and encouragement found here I was able to accept life on lifes terms and here I am today hoping to pass on whats been given to me. Praying for you. God bless

Upvote 0

powerofprayer

I will praise Him in this storm.....
May 12, 2006
Georgia
✟16,587.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts & prayers. :prayer: I don't have bp but my 12 year old daughter does so I guess I can't really give any advise but...I'm awesome in the support area!!
My daughter's favorite verse is -
God loves us and has a plan for our lives. With God in control, we don't need to ask "why"; God knows what He is doing. Job 42:1-3 :amen:

God bless,
Sandy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.