Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you remember your favorite baseball movie? To jog your memory here are a few: "Eight Men Out"; "The Natural"; "The Bad News Bears"; "Field of Dreams"; "Little Big League"; "The Winning Team"; and my two favorites: "A League of Their Own" (yes, it's about girl's baseball) and the greatest one of all (in my book) "Pride of the Yankees" (oldie but so good--The Lou Gehrig Story). Pick one of these mentioned or one of your own not mentioned. Oh, yes, and there was a Gene Kelly musical: "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." :D

Last edited:

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi Jo :wave:
It is ok here as a topic, but if you decide to move it, PM a mod or report the thread and ask for it to be moved.

Personally I am not into baseball....never mind movies about it ;); others way be busy or even feel the same (I dunno) :sorry:

I remember seeing the 'Bad news Bears' and 'Field of Dreams' , but can barely recall them to discuss , and they weren't 'favs' :blush:

That's my $.02 ^_^

Have a blessed day :pray: :hug:

Upvote 0

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really like the following:

Eight Men Out - about the Black Sox Scandal

The Natural - have always been a fan of Redford

Field of Dreams - my first introduction to Shoeless Joe Jackson

A League of Their Own - "There's no crying in baseball!!!" ^_^

The Sandlot - coming of age story set around baseball~love the Beast chasing Benny scenes and the fake drowning at the pool scene :D

Reactions: pilgrimgal
Upvote 0
D

DeaneRenata

Do you remember your favorite baseball movie? To jog your memory here are a few: "Eight Men Out"; "The Natural"; "The Bad News Bears"; "Field of Dreams"; "Little Big League"; "The Winning Team"; and my two favorites: "A League of Their Own" (yes, it's about girl's baseball) and the greatest one of all (in my book) "Pride of the Yankees" (oldie but so good--The Lou Gehrig Story). Pick one of these mentioned or one of your own not mentioned. Oh, yes, and there was a Gene Kelly musical: "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." :D

Hi pilgrim I am interested in this. I am not a follower of baseball but if there are any people out there who actually like this sport I wo0udl be interested in knowing whom...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums