• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

HesMyAll's Fifties Fellowship (3)

Discussion in 'Golden Eagles (age 50 or older as of 2019)' started by HesMyAll, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HesMyAll

HesMyAll Senior Contributor

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    I have a prayer request.

One of my friends at work is going through a very trying time right now. Her name is Sharon. Her mom has Alzheimers disease and her father until recently took care of her himself. Due to her failing health, she has been hospitalized for several months. Sharon's father had went to visit her mom. As he was leaving, he lost conscienousness. He is now in the hospital. At first they thought he had a stroke. Now they think he had a seizure. He has been trying to deal with the insurance companies and all the demands they are putting on him and the stress is really taking a toll.
    Please pray for his health and for the whole family. It is especially hard on Sharon because her parents are a couple of hours away from here and she worries about them constantly.
    Your prayers are appreciated more than you can know.

2. Abigayle's Legacy

Abigayle's Legacy Senior Contributor

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Dear Heavenly Father,

We come to you today in prayer for a special soul who is going through a trying time, her name is Sharon.
    He parents are ailing Lord, and we know how important parents are to us, as you tell us in Your word to honor our mother and father's on earth.
    Please Lord, we need a miraculous touch right now on Sharon's dad. Please let him regain his health and let the problem be minor and he just in need of some rest.
    Lord please work to move the right people into place to help this couple Sharon's parents with their insurance needs.
    Please Lord let all their needs be covered financially by the insurance company.
    Let your spirit rest upon Sharon and put perfect peace that passes all understanding within her heart ler her know that you are in control.
    Lord I pray that your hand is upon these children, Your children.
    You tell us in Your word Lord that "If you remain in me and my words remain in you ask for what you desire and it shall be given unto to you."
    I stand on this scripture right now Lord.
    For Sharon and her household, and Lord I also lift Mary up for she is a good friend and caring child of God.
    Watch over this precious soul...who is a piece of my heart.
    Thank you Lord for I know what I have asked for in Your name is already done according to your perfect will I pray.
    AMEN

3. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    Thank you sweetie.:hug:

4. Abigayle's Legacy

Abigayle's Legacy Senior Contributor

+633
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Your welcome Marmie....remember I love you with all my heart...please never forget that. ((Marmie))

5. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    I know you do sweetie, I know. And I love you too!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

6. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Hey Mary. Home from intercessors class...it was SO good. In a nutshell...the difference between God's faith, love etc etc and ours...SUCH a difference. When you are really walking with the Lord...and walking in HIS faith. Lots to chew on.

Love ya girl, and am praying for you!

7. edie19

edie19 Legend Supporter

+9,446
    Christian
    [​IMG]

8. Savedsis

Savedsis Seasoned Salty Sista

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Praying for your friend Sharon Mary and her situation..:pray: .

9. davedajobauk

davedajobauk dum spiro spero Supporter

+27,155
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    Lord we join in this prayer, in the hope of, your intercession in the lives of these three people
    for, in you we trust. May, your will be done
    in earth as it is in heaven, forever and ever
    amen

10. Savedsis

Savedsis Seasoned Salty Sista

+16,257
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Still praying Mary....God bless

11. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    Glad you had a good time! Nothing like getting fed from the throne room!:hug: Thanks for your prayers darling.

Thank you Sharon, this family really needs God's help and they really appreciate all the prayers.:hug:

Thanks Dave:hug:

Well, I don't have any place to post this now but here.....I have lost 10 pounds so far!:clap: :tutu: Yay!

12. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    CONGRATS Mare!! That is SO good! PRaise God. I have lost 10 pounds too in the last week..actually since last Thursday till about Tuesday. I might of lost more, I will have to check. BUT it was cause I have been sick since last Thursday...not feeling well isn't so good..

13. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    Congrats on the weight loss but I'm so sorry to hear that you've been sick. There are so many viruses going around! We have had people out of work for 2 weeks with these things! I will pray that you will recover from it.:prayer: :hug:

14. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Thanks. It is no fun for sure. Now we have a bit more added stress with darling hubby. He went to the doc today cause his muscles still ache from the swelling and stuff from the allergic thing a couple weeks ago. They are doing blood tests and checking a few things. SO he is still on modified duties...they are testing him for the cause of the muscles etc. Please pray. I am a tad stressed and worried about this.

15. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    Awww hon, will keep both of you in prayer:prayer: :hug:

16. edie19

edie19 Legend Supporter

+9,446
    Christian
    Praying for your husband's improved health and for peace of mind for you.

[​IMG]

17. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    Hi Edie!:wave: :hug: How are ya hon? Thank you for the kind words you posted on my blog. You are a blessing!

18. SapphireAngel7

SapphireAngel7 Guest

+0
    Thanks Mare and Edie! I appreciate it. It takes alot to scare me lately...but this has got me a bit scared.

19. davedajobauk

davedajobauk dum spiro spero Supporter

+27,155
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Single
    :hug:

Oh! and congratulations to you Sis'
    that is, NO mean-FeAT and will only do you 'good'

Keep at-it :hug:

:wave: good NYTOL

your Bro'

dave

20. HesMyAll

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    I don't blame you for being scared. But God is on the throne and this is something that He can easily handle. Will keep praying hon.:prayer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.