loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys are scared to death of a Cain candidacy, it's ok. :wave:

You're adorable when you pretend you're not just posting to bump your thread. :wave: So here, this one's on me. ;)
tulc(thinks the only person who would lose worse to President Obama in 2012 then Mr. Cain might be Governor Palin) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,640.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You're adorable when you pretend you're not just posting to bump your thread. :wave: So here, this one's on me. ;)
tulc(thinks the only person who would lose worse to President Obama in 2012 then Mr. Cain might be Governor Palin) :sorry:

Now now, tulc. It's ex governor Palin. Let's not be dismissive of the ex governors efforts to spare the people of her state from the folly of her rule. :D

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another debate down, even more supporters are on board! Join the Team Cain Community Today

My analysis was: you noticed your thread had left the front page, and decided to post something and pretend it isn't an excuse to bump your own thread. :wave:
tulc(noticed you hadn't answered question #2 that he asked in post #241) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
My analysis was: you noticed your thread had left the front page, and decided to post something and pretend it isn't an excuse to bump your own thread. :wave:
tulc(noticed you hadn't answered question #2 that he asked in post #241) :sorry:

But Tulc, aren't we kinda doing the same thing for different reasons? :D

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Considering he has said, "Bump" more than once, I don't think he's exactly shy about it.

In any case, it's better to have the one thread bumped umpteen times than HH's making umpteen posts on the same subject.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Considering he has said, "Bump" more than once, I don't think he's exactly shy about it.

In any case, it's better to have the one thread bumped umpteen times than HH's making umpteen posts on the same subject.

Now that is true. :thumbsup:
tulc:)doh:)

Upvote 0

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My analysis says you still have one giant used car salesman-looking hurdle in Mitt Romney to take down.

^_^ Good one. And I agree. Well not so much Mitt as the free publicity and establishment and media support of him as the "presumptive" nominee. Primary voters have GOT to ditch this "next man in line" philosophy if they want to win in 2012 and re-invent their brand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zadok7000

Awake and Sober
Mar 21, 2005
Visit site
✟11,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

You're right, I'm not. Name recognition is absolutely critical for Cain. His "positive intensity" ratings continue to be #1 out of all candidates. The more people know about him and listen to him, the more support he will get because he inspires us.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's to stop someone suggesting that they won't vote for Herman Cain because he's a Christian? He's granted that kind of bigotry towards Muslims with his assertion that he would refuse to appoint any to high-ranking political positions.
Absolutely nothing, but that kind of publicity would probably work in his favor here in God's* own land (in yer face, Israel!).

*God means Abraham's God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost all rolled into One.

Upvote 0

Skavau

Ode to the Forgotten Few
Sep 6, 2007
England
✟41,497.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Absolutely nothing, but that kind of publicity would probably work in his favor here in God's* own land (in yer face, Israel!).

*God means Abraham's God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost all rolled into One.
That kind of nonsense here would be met with condemnation. Surely Herman Cain saying such a thing there though would at least alienate moderates and liberal-thinkers.

Upvote 0

Insane_Duck

Because ducks are just awesome like that.
May 29, 2011
✟1,763.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
That kind of nonsense here would be met with condemnation. Surely Herman Cain saying such a thing there though would at least alienate moderates and liberal-thinkers.
Did you see the (Republican Debate) question that asked if any of the candidates would appoint a Muslim to their cabinet? A lot of the candidates will probably be quite bigoted on that front.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skavau

Ode to the Forgotten Few
Sep 6, 2007
England
✟41,497.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Did you see the (Republican Debate) question that asked if any of the candidates would appoint a Muslim to their cabinet? A lot of the candidates will probably be quite bigoted on that front.
I didn't watch it.

What did the other candidates answer with?

Upvote 0

Insane_Duck

Because ducks are just awesome like that.
May 29, 2011
✟1,763.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't watch it.

What did the other candidates answer with?
Romney had a pretty tolerant answer I recall. Newt Gingrich said that since we didn't allow Nazi's and Communists into our government when they were our enemies, he wouldn't let America's enemies into his administration. (I don't recall the question being about Radical Islamists, just Muslims in genera.l)

The whole debate was really just Republican point scoring and criticizing Obama, it wasn't much of a debate at all.

Upvote 0