✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In 5 years...

~I see myself with less bills (trying to pay off bills right now)
~I see myself being able for my hubby to spend more time with us and have a more family friendly job
~I see myself in 5 years a parent of 2 teenagers (Ay-yi-yi totally not ready for that one!) One of them in 5 years would be getting ready for a drivers license. :(
~I see myself still yearning and thirsting for God!

Upvote 0

tred

Feb 28, 2008
✟26,894.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As a of a week ago I am a SAHW/SAHM...

A week ago I was a very part time transcriptionist for a clinic in a small town I live in but due to my wanting to homeschool next year, help with my kids' schools that they are in now and spend more time working on Bible study and church activities and the possibility of becoming foster/adopt parents I need to commit more time to preparing for this chapter in our lives. I was able to resign from that position and commit myself to these activities and so far it has been a true blessing and I am truly thankful that the Lord opened these doors for me. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NostalgicGranny

Senior Veteran
Sep 2, 2007
Texas
✟25,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you read the Good Book every day?
If so, why do you think that some people do not?
What is your favorite passage? Why?
There is a time for every season . . . what season are you in?

It is springtime here all the tree's are turning green - what is it like where you are at?
What is the most amazing thing you have ever seen on Gods green earth?:swoon:
What is the most important eco-fri endly thing that you think people should be doing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums