Here we go again...

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Actual source for this claim??? (Vox, which is terrible to begin with, is simply restating the claim, not making it) All I have seen is a slowed down 3s clip of a head popping out of an APC and throwing a bottle into the air. It doesn't show who it's been thrown to and the audio sounds like it's coming over the radio. The only actual originating claim that I can find of this happening is someones tweet.
1) the video shows Rittenhouse and the private armed militia receiving water and encouragement from the Kenosha police!

2) the video shows that after shooting three civilians, an underaged Rittenhouse still armed with his assult rifle, walking towards the police with his arms raised apparently prepared to turn himself in - the police drive tight past him!

3) the video shows bystanders shouting to the police that its Rittenhouse who is the shooter - the police literally ignore them as they drive past!

4) the Kenosha police shoot an unarmed Stone 7 times at point blank range in the back during broad daylight, but days later provide an out-of-state Kyle Rittenhose with virtually every conceivable benefit of the doubt despite
- member of a private militia with no legal authority to patrol the streets
- on the streets after curfew
- armed with an assault rifle,
- never requested to show proof of age to carry a weapon despite his young age
- arms in the air to surrender attempting to surrender while still armed
- ignoring shouts from bystanders that as the police were literally driving right past the shooter

The Kenosha police appear to be working overtime to undermine any and all rationales provided by their "law and order" supporters as they exhaust their supply of excuses to justify their actions!

In the aftermath of George Floyd, apparently the Kenosha police, who reside in a neighboring state, have learned absolutely nothing - these people are literally clueless!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1) the video shows Ritterhouse and the private armed militia receiving water and encouragement from the Kenosha police!

2) the video shows that after shooting three civilians, an underaged Ritterhouse still armed with his assult rifle, walking towards the police with his arms raised apparently prepared to turn himself in - the police drive tight past him!

3) the video shows bystanders shouting to the police that its Ritterhouse who is the shooter - the police literally ignore them as they drive past!

4) the Kenosha police shoot an unarmed Stone 7 times at point blank range in the back during broad daylight, but days later provide an out-of-state Kyle Ritterhose with virtually every conceivable benefit of the doubt despite
- member of a private militia with no legal authority to patrol the streets
- on the streets after curfew
- armed with an assault rifle,
- never requested to show proof of age to carry a weapon despite his young age
- arms in the air to surrender attempting to surrender while still armed
- ignoring shouts from bystanders that as the police were literally driving right past the shooter

The Kenosha police appear to be working overtime to undermine any and all rationales provided by their "law and order" supporters as they exhaust their supply of excuses to justify their actions!

In the aftermath of George Floyd, apparently the Kenosha police, who reside in a neighboring state, have learned absolutely nothing - these people are literally clueless!

Yes, that is the video I watched of it. Just as I mentioned, all it shows is a head pop out of an APC in slow motion and throw a bottle into the air. It doesn't show who it was thrown to, and the person speaking, which appears to be over a radio, isn't present in the video. Again the only source I can find of that claim is a tweet. So if you can actually find the source great, but as of yet, this claim is unevidenced, as well as the claim that Jacob Blake was unarmed. Throwing a bunch of number points irrelevant to your claim doesn't make your claim evidenced.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm still not going to discuss anything with you

You just did and now you are, again.

“Corruption, lies, multiple evidence plantings, and deceit existed throughout the entire Kenosha criminal justice system,” concluded one report, commissioned by the Wisconsin state Supreme Court in 2017 after officers allegedly lied and planted evidence in a murder case.
Kenosha P.D. Was Already Awash With Corruption, Brutality and Cover-Ups Before Blake Shooting

because you have made it clear that it would be pointless to do so in suggesting that the cop planted the knife on Jacob Blake.

When things go missing, a known thief becomes suspect. Go figure.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was talking about Rittenhouse not Blake.
I thought of this later. Thank you so much for taking the time to answer. I understand how a number of us can be pretty clueless . . . a number of at least one.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Assuming he actually intended to hurt anyone. The fact that he was retreating and trying to get away suggests that he was not. And since his body fell on the horn, that pretty much disposes of the idea that he was bending down to get a knife.
I get that even if he had a knife in his hand or in the vehicle, that does not prove he intended to use it on the officers. But in any case I am sure the police could not just let him leave.

Another item > the reporting says a women had called the police because a man was not supposed to be at that location. It seems that is why the officers were there. But it does not outrightly say Jacob is that man. And it does not say if he took the children to the car from that woman's place. If he broke parole and a restraining order, by entering the home and taking children to his car, that's home invasion and three counts of kidnapping, even before the police have gotten there . . . is it not?

And if he drives off with the children after becoming under police orders not to leave, isn't that also kidnapping and creating a hostage situation? Even if he brought the children with him > once he leaves a scene, with children, against orders, is that kidnapping of the children or not?

Of course, we do not have proof he intended to leave. But it looks like it, to me. But I don't think I can prove what is going on in another person's mind.

In case there would be three counts of kidnapping, the officers would have been doing him a favor by keeping him there.

But that does not prove he is a horrible father. Perhaps, the woman was keeping the children for welfare money for a habit . . . for all I know.

So . . . if we can get it . . . I am very interested in hearing or reading what he has to say . . . in case he decides to tell what was really going on; I'll bet he can write a book. He must have been pretty motivated, though, to beat a taser and ignore an officer with gun drawn. I suppose he felt he was safe from that officer, if he could just ignore him.

But my experience is if you get the real reason behind what a person does, it could be what you never could have imagined, because each of us is unique.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,852.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Assuming he actually intended to hurt anyone. The fact that he was retreating and trying to get away suggests that he was not.
In any case, I suppose the officer could have jammed him in the door and then they could use teamwork from there.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟885,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope. The video clearly shows he didn't bend until an officer jerked on the lower part of his shirt.

You're just looking for every excuse to hide your mistake. Everyone who saw the video saw it. Why bother denying the fact?

Everyone who saw the video saw it? Listen very closely as he describes what the investigators saw in the video.

As I’ve said several times the investigators saw him reaching down as he entered the vehicle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vanellus

Sep 15, 2014
✟115,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you mean besides just now?
Are you referring to a specific similar allegation?

I mean it ties in with convention season which sets the tone for the autumn campaign Also possibly more money and staff for the police means 3 wins for a racist Trump supporting police officer:

1. One less black - 7 shots is literally overkill and it's amazing he's not dead (God at work?)
2. Good for the Republicans: law and order, fear; not covid incompetence and 150,000+ dead. How did communist Vietnam do?
3. Possible increased salary and more police means greater possibility of promotion Has he been charged yet?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In any case, I suppose the officer could have jammed him in the door and then they could use teamwork from there.

And then the story would have been, "Multiple armed white police officers assault black man in front of his children", and nobody here would be excusing it by saying, "At least they didn't shoot him". Instead, they'd be saying, "Just another example of white cops beating up black people".

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Full testimony and partial police reports regarding the Kyle Rittenhouse shooting from the criminal complaint. TheBlaze.

Lots of new details in the link. Most importantly is testimony regarding the first shooting.
  1. One of the Milita members was there to protect Kyle (no information on particulars but it may suggest he was being targeted).
  2. Rosenbaum (the first person shot) and others were rushing Kyle.
  3. Rosenbaum tried to take his gun.

"McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant (Kyle)....

...McGinnis stated that before the defendant reached the parking lot and ran across it, the defendant had moved from the middle of Sheridan Road to the sidewalk and that is when McGinnis saw a male (Rosenbaum) initially try to engage the defendant. McGinnis stated that as the defendant was walking Rosenbaum was trying to get closer to the defendant. When Rosenbaum advanced, the defendant did a "juke" move and started running. McGinnis stated that there were other people that were moving very quickly. McGinnis stated that they were moving towards the defendant. McGinnis said that according to what he saw the defendant was trying to evade these individuals......

......McGinnis stated that the first round went into the ground and when the second shot went off, the defendant actually had the gun aimed at Rosenbaum. McGinnis stated he did not hear the two exchange any words. McGinnis said that the unarmed guy (Rosenbaum) was trying to get the defendant's (Kyle's) gun."

It has also been discovered that Rosenbaum is a convicted sex offender who was calling black militia members the N-word. Which implies that at the very least he was in an antagonistic mood, and has prior acted in a predatory manor.

Nothing here suggests premeditation as Kyle fled from harm first, however much suggests that he was being swarmed by several members of the domestic mob to take his weapon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ALSO.

A very good reason to cautious with the rhetoric. A very good reason to be slow to speak and slow to anger. A very good reason to wait for facts and not lead with feelings.

Black man allegedly 'felt compelled' to stab a white man at random after watching videos of police shootings online

"Mr. Hatchett told me that he had been watching Facebook videos of police shootings in other parts of the country and that he felt compelled to go stab a white male," Mills reportedly testified in court."

This is what happens when the media is allowed to whip people up into frenzies for click dollars. This is what happens when we allow them to own our hearts and minds by feeding on our fear and our anger! If we as Christians cannot separate ourselves from them, how can the world? If we don't learn to control ourselves, and separate ourselves from provocateurs we will lose our country in upheaval and violence. Now is the time to be led by the Spirit in prayer, not by the flesh. Nothing else can lead our country out of the violence in which it is headed.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More info. The blaze.

"The purely fictional depiction of events coming from those without direct knowledge of what actually occurred is incredibly harmful, and provides no benefit to anyone whatsoever, other than to perpetuate a misleading narrative," the statement explained."

JACOB BLAKE WAS ARMED THE WHOLE TIME!!!
The silver SUV seen in the widely circulated video was not Mr. Blake's vehicle. Mr. Blake was not unarmed. He was armed with a knife. The officers did not see the knife initially. The officers first saw him holding the knife while they were on the passenger side of the vehicle. The "main" video circulating on the internet shows Mr. Blake with the knife in his left hand when he rounds the front of the car. The officers issued repeated commands for Mr. Blake to drop the knife. He did not comply.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Fact check: Jacob Blake didn't 'brandish' knife in Kenosha ...
www.usatoday.com › news › factcheck › 2020/08/28

2 days ago - Claim: Says Jacob Blake 'declared he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it' and was 'brandishing' a knife. As we wait for a fu

Wisconsin attorney general won't say whether Kenosha police ...
abcnews.go.com › story

1 day ago - Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul is refusing to answer questions on whether Kenosha police knew that Jacob Blake had a knife before ..

No, Jacob Blake did not “brandish” a knife, get a ... - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com › factchecks › aug › facebook-posts
Claim: Says Jacob Blake “declared he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it” and was “brandishing” a knife
Claimed by: Facebook post
Fact check by PolitiFact: False

'I didn't see a knife:' Man who recorded viral video of shooting ...
www.fox9.com › news › i-didnt-see-a-knife-man-who-rec...

5 days ago - Ray said he started recording as Blake walked around the car. Scene of police-involved shooting of Jacob Blake in Kenosha. "I heard them telling ...

Yes, that is the video I watched of it. Just as I mentioned, all it shows is a head pop out of an APC in slow motion and throw a bottle into the air. It doesn't show who it was thrown to, and the person speaking, which appears to be over a radio, isn't present in the video. Again the only source I can find of that claim is a tweet. So if you can actually find the source great, but as of yet, this claim is unevidenced, as well as the claim that Jacob Blake was unarmed. Throwing a bunch of number points irrelevant to your claim doesn't make your claim evidenced.
The video evidence is inconclusive as to what Blake was holding, if anything, in his hand - the assertion that he intended to attack 3 armed officers with a knife, 2 of whom had their guns already drawn, is not a convincing one!

Blake's mistake was that he not patrolling those same streets of Kenosha after curfew, carrying a loaded assault rifle with a 30 round magazine - what are the chances that he would have been offered water and words of encouragement, while having the good fortune of remaining unnoticed by 3 police vehicles despite having shot 3 victims?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟366,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Blake's mistake was that he not patrolling those same streets of Kenosha after curfew, carrying a loaded assault rifle with a 30 round magazine - what are the chances that he would have been offered water and words of encouragement, while having the good fortune of remaining unnoticed by 3 police vehicles despite having shot 3 victims?

That goes to the heart of what's wrong. When the Supreme Court of the state finds pervasive corruption in the police department, including planting evidence and lying, this is what happens. It needs a cleaning.

Upvote 0