Here it is....already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here I've been praying, and here it is! I know the calling, it has been a vision I've had for a long time now, and He has confirmed it through 4 other believers!

We have the vision for a teen outreach center in our community!
This has all come together in the last few days, we were talking on Sunday morning, and a friend brings up this outreach program, which freaks me out, right? Then another guy says something to her, and so on....

We are praying for this center daily...I would ask that others join us in prayer, this town needs this badly. Pray that we would seek God's will in this, and that we would not lose the vision to reach others with the gospel, not just a service.

~N~
<><

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
ALLRIGHT!
PRAISE GOD!
A prayer answered so quickly. God is wonderful, isnt He?
What is your position there? What will you be doing there?
I am so glad for you and your community, too.

Yes I do pray that the Teen Outreach is a total success, particularly in the spreading of the Gospel.
Hallielujah.

Upvote 0

marmaladePRO

Dec 17, 2001
Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟1,720.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Teen outreach for Christ is hugely important... Praise God for your direction, and your excitement! God grant you the desires of your heart, and then fulfill and give you those desires!
our city recently opened a DreamCenter which is growing, and some of my friends are very very active there!
if there is anything that i or others might be able to do to help and support you, let us know!
Yes, God is good :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.