Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe I missed it, but the video just noticed the correlation & didn’t really get into why there’s a correlation.

Do these young people w/ one parent just see love as fake? (parents not together love was fake so the love the church teaches is fake)

I think it kind of got into that but a more detailed analysis would’ve been interesting.

Or is it one parent by themselves doesn’t have the support to know how to raise their child in the faith properly?

Etc.

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,387.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most women go after the top 5% of guys. Obviously, the math doesn't work for marriage. Plus those top 5% guys don't have an incentive to get married.

Eventually, these women hit their 30s and start to lower their standards - to more realistic levels. They get married and have one or two kids, but they're not happy. They had to settle. Once they're done having kids they'll be looking for a divorce. They'll use the courts to get that divorce, child support payments and possibly alimony.

For the women who don't settle, do the math. There simply aren't enough top-level guys to go around.

Now guys are talking about this - a lot. Guys' channels on YouTube analyze various scenarios with dating and marriage. They often show a TikTok clip by a woman, then the host of the channel analyzes it for men. The general conclusion that men are coming to is that women aren't worth it. Marriage is not worth it given the ease of divorce and its impact on men.

Upvote 0

Trusting in Him

Oct 25, 2021
Devon
✟49,590.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I did not marry until I was 37 years old and my wife is 4 years older than me. We both were mature Christians and understand that for Christians, that we marry till death us do part. Commitment to each other and to the Lord is what it is all about!

Upvote 0