Dallas, Texas
✟12,628.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are getting ready for our trip the following weekend. There is a lot of prep work we need to do.
I was thinking about you guys doing that just today. That's next week-end, right? Very exciting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kaykay637

Hi, everybody! Have a blessed day!
Jan 23, 2008
Dallas, Texas
✟12,628.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, I'm back!

Yes, we need to prepare a list of songs and have our parts ready. Then we need to get enough copies of the music for everyone. My hubby needs to restring his guitar. It should keep us pretty busy tomorrow!
I'm glad you're back seeing's as how you appear to be my only guest! Where is that jazzed? I know she had already dressed for it!

I wondered if you and your dh led on guitar, piano or just vocally. What kind of songs do you do? Name one or two. Curious if I would know them.

Upvote 0

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm glad you're back seeing's as how you appear to be my only guest! Where is that jazzed? I know she had already dressed for it!

I wondered if you and your dh led on guitar, piano or just vocally. What kind of songs do you do? Name one or two. Curious if I would know them.
My hubby prefers to lead from guitar, he is most comfortable doing it that way. But if necessary, he does play piano, so it is an option.

We do contemporary worship...songs by Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, etc...

Here are some songs we are thinking about doing this coming weekend:

How Great Is Our God (Chris Tomlin)
He Knows My Name
Days of Elijah
Here I Am To Worship
Breathe
I Give You My Heart

We haven't decided exactly what we're doing, these are some that we are discussing. We are trying to choose songs that they should be familiar with. It is hard to do when you haven't worshipped with that congregation before.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Kay and Doji..I have been trying to get dressed all afternoon, but just had no cooperation with the site..:cry: It is getting so frustrating. I did manage to put on my white gloves and shoes:) Doji aren't you and dh going for your trial in Indiana next weekend?
I know how you feel, Beegy! It took me 2 hours this morning to get dressed.

Yes, we are going to Indiana next weekend. We are really excited, and getting really nervous!

Upvote 0

kaykay637

Hi, everybody! Have a blessed day!
Jan 23, 2008
Dallas, Texas
✟12,628.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My hubby prefers to lead from guitar, he is most comfortable doing it that way. But if necessary, he does play piano, so it is an option.

We do contemporary worship...songs by Chris Tomlin, Paul Baloche, etc...

Here are some songs we are thinking about doing this coming weekend:

How Great Is Our God (Chris Tomlin)
He Knows My Name
Days of Elijah
Here I Am To Worship
Breathe
I Give You My Heart

We haven't decided exactly what we're doing, these are some that we are discussing. We are trying to choose songs that they should be familiar with. It is hard to do when you haven't worshipped with that congregation before.
Sounds like you guys do the same kind of music we do at our church. I am familiar with all of those songs with the exception of He Knows my Name.

Upvote 0