✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A couple others...
Tamika Palmer, the mother of the late Breonna Taylor accidentally slain in a shooting by police, is calling out the "fraud" Black Lives Matter Louisville and Kentucky Democrat state Rep. Attica Scott.

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud, Attica Scott another fraud," Palmer wrote in a Facebook post Wednesday. "I've watched y'all raise money on behalf of Breonna's family who has never done a damn thing for us, nor have we needed it,or asked, so Talk about fraud," she added. More info

Bill Maher "[Democrats] also have a greatly exaggerated view of the danger of COVID to and the mortality rate among children, all of which explains why today the states with the highest share of schools that are still closed are all blue states," Maher lamented. "So if the right-wing media bubble has to own things like climate change denial, shouldn't liberal media have to answer for 'How did your audience wind up believing such bunch of crap about COVID?'"
"Sunshine is the best disinfectant and Vitamin D is the key to a robust immune system," Maher exclaimed. "Texas lifted its COVID restrictions recently and their infection rates went down in part because of people getting outside to let the sun and wind do their thing. But to many liberals, 'That can't be right because Texas and beach-loving Florida have Republican governors,' but life is complicated!" More Info

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Interesting conspiracy however very misguided in labeling it as Satan's one world government. Here goes my debunking:
1/ Opening our boarders to freedom for the poor , afflicted and disenfranchised is not the work of Satan.
2/ Many who are incarcerated are citizens of the USA. They should retain some of their rights while they pay their penalty to society. What better way to engage a person who is on the fringe than exercising their right to vote as they learn to once again engage in the outside world.
3/ Fact check- 85% is the true figure.
4/ Nothing to see here, Puerto Rico are citizens of the USA. It is about time they join the rest of us. DC not sure what the problem is.
5/So far the Supreme Court has stayed away from politics. Packing won't make much of a difference. Overturning Roe vs Wade is impossible. It was voted in during the tenure of a Republican president who filled three seats.
6/ False! The right to bare arms is never in question. Did you know that the latest shooting at the Fed X building could have been avoided with a simple "red flag" law? The perpetrator was on FBI watch, even took his gun away. Two months later, he walked into a gun store and purchased two assault rifles. Shameful.

I'm done for now. Have a blessed day.
However, the prevailing consensus among scholars, lawmakers and policymakers is that Puerto Ricans are not entitled to a constitutional citizenship status. While Puerto Ricans are officially U.S. citizens, the territory remains unincorporated. This contradiction has enabled the governance of Puerto Rico as a separate and unequal territory that belongs to, but is not a part of, the United States. More info

If you believe the Supreme Court Has stayed away from politics you haven’t been paying attention. It is a divided court that votes primarily along political ideology. And if you believe that “Court packing” will have no effect you disagree with the boneheads in Congress and the senile old white man who wears the title of President. They believe it will or they would not push for it.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However, the prevailing consensus among scholars, lawmakers and policymakers is that Puerto Ricans are not entitled to a constitutional citizenship status. While Puerto Ricans are officially U.S. citizens, the territory remains unincorporated. This contradiction has enabled the governance of Puerto Rico as a separate and unequal territory that belongs to, but is not a part of, the United States. More info

If you believe the Supreme Court Has stayed away from politics you haven’t been paying attention. It is a divided court that votes primarily along political ideology. And if you believe that “Court packing” will have no effect you disagree with the boneheads in Congress and the senile old white man who wears the title of President. They believe it will or they would not push for it.
All around me are people who live in unincorporated cities. They all vote.

Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All around me are people who live in unincorporated cities. They all vote.
"The Electoral College system does not provide for residents of U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands) to vote for President."

The only way citizens of the U.S. territories can participate in the presidential elections is if they have official residency in the United States and vote by absentee ballot or travel to their state to vote.

This disenfranchisement or denial of the right to vote in national elections—including presidential elections—also applies to U.S. citizens residing in Puerto Rico or any of the other U.S. unincorporated territories. Although the committees of both the Republican and Democratic Parties in Puerto Rico select voting delegates to the parties’ national presidential nominating conventions and state presidential primaries or caucuses, U.S. citizens living in Puerto Rico or the other territories cannot vote in federal elections unless they also maintain a legal voting residence in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. More info

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Sunshine is the best disinfectant and Vitamin D is the key to a robust immune system," Maher exclaimed. "Texas lifted its COVID restrictions recently and their infection rates went down in part because of people getting outside to let the sun and wind do their thing. But to many liberals, 'That can't be right because Texas and beach-loving Florida have Republican governors,' but life is complicated!"
Maher is not a epidemiologist.

We don't have 330 million doctors in epidemiologists in America.

It's not a medical free-for-all ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
JS: the problem is that I've seen is that we tend not to agree with what that is even when we are quoted often the same scriptures.

God speaks to us collectively, and personally. The collective, the church, is made up of individuals. My problems, experiences, insights, knowledge are unique to me, and are the filter through which I see the world, and apply scripture.

The way I see it is that the most important thing for mankind to do is to take care of our teeth. If you cannot chew your food thoroughly you cannot optimize your health, and thus you can't think properly as you will likely be distracted by illness, lack of energy, confusion, dental and doctor visits, work loss, financial problems, etc.

So the way to change the world is to start with proper brushing and flossing. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
JS: actually, I believe they should be made with great praying. Otherwise how can we know what is the will of our L-rd?

I believe that God inspired our republican (republic) form of government as a foundational element upon which he could bless us, so I'll vote for the party that seeks to uphold it, and thus prolong his blessings.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really ...

Two World Wars, the Holocaust, extermination of Native Americans, enslavement of millions of Africans, stock market crash, the Great Depression, encampment of Japanese Americans, etc.

What's happening now that's comparable ???

America, the only serious defender of freedom in the world, is in decline, and, is being destroyed from within. :(

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If you want to have a job that pays a descent wage, live in a respectable affordable house, be safe to go to a park, a movie, or a sport event... have well supplied grocery stores, be able to vote for who you want with one vote that only you can decide and not have someone else vote in your name, compete with numerous ballets placed by non residence, duplicate ballets, ballets from dead people, ballets printed out in batches, foreign countries controlling ballet counting machines. Be able to own a fire arm and protect your family and property from trespassers and violent criminals. Worship in your church, synagogue or mosque of your choice and worship the God you want to.. Have full time electricity. Not line up for gasoline. Have a police force which "serves and protects your county, state and country. And be able to sleep at night knowing you are not going to be invaded or killed..

Then, IMO, we all need to get on our knees and pray for God's hand to stop this down hill spiral.

Upvote 0

GDL

Jul 25, 2020
SE
✟105,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you want to have a job that pays a descent wage, live in a respectable affordable house, be safe to go to a park, a movie, or a sport event... have well supplied grocery stores, be able to vote for who you want with one vote that only you can decide and not have someone else vote in your name, compete with numerous ballets placed by non residence, duplicate ballets, ballets from dead people, ballets printed out in batches, foreign countries controlling ballet counting machines. Be able to own a fire arm and protect your family and property from trespassers and violent criminals. Worship in your church, synagogue or mosque of your choice and worship the God you want to.. Have full time electricity. Not line up for gasoline. Have a police force which "serves and protects your county, state and country. And be able to sleep at night knowing you are not going to be invaded or killed..

Then, IMO, we all need to get on our knees and pray for God's hand to stop this down hill spiral.

Nicely stated. USA, Canada, both?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We are a constitutional republic, for the time being.

The people have diminished their own voice, to the delight of some and the chagrin of others, in government.
It's soup...

• Friendly
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maher is not a doctor.

We don't have 330 million doctors in America.

It's not a free-for-all ...
Nope, not a Doc. And I have never seen his show, but for a lib he can be pragmatic at times it seems. Guess he doesn't buy into everything the Cretin News Network spews forth.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope, not a Doc. And I have never seen his show, but for a lib he can be pragmatic at times it seems. Guess he doesn't buy into everything the Cretin News Network spews forth.
Sometimes it's about what the doctors say, ... not any news media ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Sometimes it's about what the doctors say, ... not any news media ...
Unless the doctor says something against what the news media wants and then the doctor must be censored.

• Haha
Reactions: Palmfever
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I fully believe that God is letting this go on for a little while in order to expose and bring forward all those involved and behind the scenes.

Kinda like a teacher leaving the well behaved class... Soon, the bad apples feel like there are no repercussions for their actions and start acting like they are without worry of being caught.

The more this entire event unfolds in the US.. the safer those cowards will show their true colors and their second face.

When the hammer drops.. the net will catch all of them.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟151,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What epidemiologist was censored ???
perhaps this doc.
doctor walks into a staff meeting with a rectal thermometer tucked behind his ear. A nurse asks him why he has a thermometer behind his ear?
The doctor grabs the thermometer, looks at it, and exclaims, “Dang some a**h*** has my pen!”

• Haha
Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I fully believe that God is letting this go on for a little while in order to expose and bring forward all those involved and behind the scenes.

Kinda like a teacher leaving the well behaved class... Soon, the bad apples feel like there are no repercussions for their actions and start acting like they are without worry of being caught.

The more this entire event unfolds in the US.. the safer those cowards will show their true colors and their second face.

When the hammer drops.. the net will catch all of them.

I hope you are right!

• Agree
Upvote 0