United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Time will tell.

Academia is one of the most important battle lines. The youth are taught to respect their elders and trust them to teach the truth. However, with what they are being taught and how they are captive by those that teach it... it is no wonder that they believe what they do.

The siren song of academia has caused many to go onto the rocks.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
JS: actually, I believe they should be made with great praying. Otherwise how can we know what is the will of our L-rd?

It is the will of the Lord that we as Christians "come out of her", so we don't suffer the troubles that plague them. However, we can snipe from the cheap seats if we choose. ;)

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the will of the Lord that we as Christians "come out of her", so we don't suffer the troubles that plague them. However, we can snipe from the cheap seats if we choose. ;)

if your talking of Babylon, that as far as my own research proves has not yet arisen.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
if your talking of Babylon, that as far as my own research proves has not yet arisen.

I think it's a timeless message for Christians. It's the 'strait' way.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it's a timeless message for Christians. It's the 'strait' way.

JS: the problem is that I've seen is that we tend not to agree with what that is even when we are quoted often the same scriptures.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Interesting conspiracy however very misguided in labeling it as Satan's one world government. Here goes my debunking:
1/ Opening our boarders to freedom for the poor , afflicted and disenfranchised is not the work of Satan.
I am certainly not against immigration. It is necessary. However, there are methods and protocol to follow as you allow people into your country.

If you want to help those in poorer countries.. you should work with those countries. Allowing large amounts of people into your country, without protocol, will not help them and will only put your country in danger.

These people are running from countries with government systems that your country is moving toward.

2/ Many who are incarcerated are citizens of the USA. They should retain some of their rights while they pay their penalty to society. What better way to engage a person who is on the fringe than exercising their right to vote as they learn to once again engage in the outside world.

I disagree. IMO, if you are a convicted felon... you should be removed or your rights to vote for the government of the country you have hurt. When you have served your time.. then you may be given back that right.. Just my opinion.

3/ Fact check- 85% is the true figure.
Depends on where you get your "Facts"
This was a terrible awful pork filled bill under the guise of COVID-19 relief.

4/ Nothing to see here, Puerto Rico are citizens of the USA. It is about time they join the rest of us. DC not sure what the problem is.

Motive.... It's not being done for the good of the people.. It is simply being done to gain votes in the senate and house.

5/So far the Supreme Court has stayed away from politics. Packing won't make much of a difference. Overturning Roe vs Wade is impossible. It was voted in during the tenure of a Republican president who filled three seats.

So, this is why all the uproar about ACB when she was appointed to the SC? Since it's not political?

Ya, this is very important to the people in power. As was made obvious by the rabid, but unwarranted, fear that Trump was going to "pack the court" and certain, unnamed, powerful people stated how awful and deviant it would be for him to do so.

Having the Senate, the House and the Supreme Court would give absolute unopposed power to the left.

6/ False! The right to bare arms is never in question. Did you know that the latest shooting at the Fed X building could have been avoided with a simple "red flag" law? The perpetrator was on FBI watch, even took his gun away. Two months later, he walked into a gun store and purchased two assault rifles. Shameful.

Check the news.. The Democratic party is trying, every way they can, to write bills and have them pass.. to such an extent that several states have written their own bill to solidly cement the 2nd amendment in their constitution..

I'm done for now. Have a blessed day.
You too.... Thanks for your comments.

Upvote 0

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
This is not a human thing...They are nothing but pawns and tools for the spiritual powers and rulers and principalities that are full on trying to destroy justice in this earth.

"...the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient." (Ephesians 2:2)

You are correct, this is not a human thing. Satan's lawless "logic" is on full display in the list you made. He knows how to tear down while claiming to be doing right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
A one-world gov't is satanic in itself. God designated there be borders and languages, both of which the world is working to erase.

Truth. God's Babel judgment was effective in scattering the people. It still holds. The Lord Jesus refined it in further dividing "...a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law...a person’s enemies will be those of his own household." (Matthew 10:35)

"Unity" only comes through Jesus Christ, and the world system is having none of that. They want their antichrist unity come stinging creatures from the Abyss or high water...and they are gonna get it. In extremis.

• Informative
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

Eftsoon

Mar 26, 2021
London
✟55,992.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not on a quest for a Christian government. I am just saying that life in North America, which is free and economically affordable and safe... is on the road to it's end.

I believe that this is a spiritual battle because the events taking place will land us in a world that will not allow freedom of worship, teaching and accepting the Christian religion. It will no longer be safe, free or economically affordable.

Just look at any civilization, anywhere, that has gone down this road.

The constitution of the US was designed specifically to avoid the over run of a corrupt tyrannical government... Yet, these are the very laws that the present governing forces are trying to abolish.

Okay I agree that there is religious freedom in the west at large. I agree that this is worth fighting for and distinguishes the west from other unnamed countries. In terms of the large centres of power, the western nations are obviously the best - but we are the best of a pretty sorry bunch. In addition, the state of other nations is largely down to our interventions and interferene.

Just to be clear however, these things must and will happen. We can buy time, and this is righteous and necessary to minimise suffering. We can only delay the inevitable. This is why it's so key to step outside of party paradigms and political affiliations. We do not belong to any nation. I am not a British citizen, I am a citizen of Christ's kingdom. We can't have dual citizenship.Our loyalty is to Christ alone.

In terms of the erosion of the constitution - it has always been adjusted to accommodate changing circumstances. It was never designed to be an eternal law for mankind.

On a side note. Yes. Criminals should be allowed to vote. Why? Because a conviction for petty crime should not disenfranchise you. You can't claim to love democracy and then disenfranchise a broad percentage of the population. Most importantly, using criminality to deprive people of voting rights leads to this being used as a power play. Enact laws which disproportionately target a particular group and you can rig the system,

Upvote 0

Eftsoon

Mar 26, 2021
London
✟55,992.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A one-world gov't is satanic in itself. God designated there be borders and languages, both of which the world is working to erase.

All you have done is express your opinion, just as the OP did. I'm sure each point can be debated and some good thoughts come from such. But experience, especially from discussing theology on this site, always reveals a lack of unity of thought, which according to Ephesians 4 reveals the immaturity of the Body of Christ.

We already have a one-world government. America has 800+ military bases worldwide.

• Informative
Reactions: GDL
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've lived long enough to know these are times like no other. :eek:
Really ...

Two World Wars, the Holocaust, extermination of Native Americans, enslavement of millions of Africans, stock market crash, the Great Depression, encampment of Japanese Americans, etc.

What's happening now that's comparable ???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4/Want to make DC another state and, possibly Puerto Rico as well, in order to gain majority in the House and Senate?
Why should these citizens have no federal representation ?

One of our founding principles is "No taxation without representation."

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Palmfever

Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2019
Hawaii
✟152,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
America is a unique nation which has enjoyed the blessings of wealth and power. But as Ben Franklin (is said to have) tacitly warned we needed to care for it in order to keep it. We have not done so and are now in grave danger of losing these blessings. The midterm elections will determine the future of the United States, and to a large extent the world as well.

Even with a media largely supporting the dissolution of the Republic in favor of a "democracy" I believe most people are aware of the danger ahead. What they decide in the election will determine our fate.
Except it isn't a democracy. The people have a diminished voice.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0