Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am pro-life and my family and a bunch of people from my church went to the Right to Life Walk in 1996. My kids were 10-17. I had no idea that there would be signs showing an aborted baby. That has affected my children very deeply in a harming way even now that they are grown. I walked clueless into supporting pro-life that day and how it would affect my children. My kids are pro-life today, but I think there is a way to promote pro-life and not be so invasive about it like showing pictures of the unborn that are not aborted.
Did you see any in the article I posted?

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am pro-life and my family and a bunch of people from my church went to the Right to Life Walk in 1996. My kids were 10-17. I had no idea that there would be signs showing an aborted baby. That has affected my children very deeply in a harming way even now that they are grown. I walked clueless into supporting pro-life that day and how it would affect my children. My kids are pro-life today, but I think there is a way to promote pro-life and not be so invasive about it like showing pictures of the unborn that are not aborted.
Actions have consequences. The photos you saw are the consequences of abortion. Those types of photos have turned a lot of people to the pro-life cause.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

As a kid around 10-12, before I encountered politics, my gut tells me that the unborn child is a person that deserve life. from my experience, The only way a child believes in pro-choice is as if someone indoctrinated him.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Good, but children are important to.

I remember studying WWII history and seeing pictures of the holocaust. It’s history and part of the brutal reality of what transpired. Surely age 17 is old enough. I went in the Army at 18.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟466,325.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Little ones there are people out there that love you and want you to be safe and looked after in the womb and being born healthy and happy little ones are a person a life that is with all the money in the world and more

i dont agree with some of what mr tump polces but on pro life i'd vote for him if i lived there

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,224,061.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Hiding the ugly truth about abortion by censoring those pictures means the pro-abortion side gets a free pass and can claim 'it's just 'tissue'. The 'tissue' looks awfully human. Abortion would end tomorrow if today those pictures were in the newspapers and on the TV news and the CSNBC website. Yes, the pictures are shocking. But we all need to be shocked.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cat meme had to be used. Lol

Not a peep on mainstream media about the walk for life.
I’m not surprised. They are so predictable anymore.

My fave was (Mommy’s favorite little clump of cells) :)

• Haha
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0