Here’s what Trump was focused on the day that his briefing reportedly included the Russian bounty pl

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: JackRT

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Here’s what Trump was focused on the day that his briefing reportedly included the Russian bounty plot

Its also been reported that the President has spoken to Vladimir Putin 5X since Fed. 27th when Trump was made aware of the Russian bounty!

Its inconceivable that the President's advisers failed to remind at least once about intelligence reports concerning the Russian bounty - meanwhile Trump was discussing his wish that Putin rejoining the G7!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Here’s what Trump was focused on the day that his briefing reportedly included the Russian bounty plot

Its also been reported that the President has spoken to Vladimir Putin 5X since Fed. 27th when Trump was made aware of the Russian bounty!

Its inconceivable that the President's advisers failed to remind at least once about intelligence reports concerning the Russian bounty - meanwhile Trump was discussing his wish that Putin rejoining the G7!

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You going to actually write what he was focused on instead of making us click the link?
Part of the problem is CF can't allow over a certain amount of the content of some articles to be posted in the forums. The content some sites allow is pretty...tiny. Like one maybe two sentences tiny, and that's it. Others are little freer. But I have no idea which sites are which, which means I try and keep what I post to a minimum so as to not make more work for the mods here. But CF itself tries to keep it to no more than 20% of any given article. So, sorry, unless I know how much is allowed that's pretty much all I feel comfortable posting. :wave:
tulc(just trying to do the right thing when he can) :sorry:

Upvote 0