United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2020-9-23_17-51-3.jpeg

Sometimes learning about historical figures can be boring. Wouldn't it be much more exciting if the historical figures were given a present-day transformation? An artist named Becca Saladin has been transforming historical figures into modern-day people. From Mona Lisa to Marie Antionette, she is reimagining them all. Prepare for your history books to get a new modern twist.

1. Nefertiti

Nefertiti was an Egyptian queen who was known for her role in the religious revolution. She had many nicknames, including "Lady of all Women." Maybe she was the first feminist icon.

Her updated look sticks with the ancient Egyptian style through her dark cat eyeliner. In modern-day, she still looks as graceful and beautiful as ever.

2. Julius Caesar

As a Roman dictator, Julius Caesar played a critical role in the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. He was also the first Roman General to cross the English Channel and the Rhine River.

Despite the fact that he was a dictator, he looks like a handsome man based on his modern-day transformation. Can you see Julius Caesar as the next Bachelor?

3. Queen Elizabeth I

Queen Elizabeth I was the daughter of Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII (both on our list). Her parent's marriage was annulled, and she was declared illegitimate. That has got to hurt her ego.
image-EuusE6VkRyiH7hYU.jpg

She once said, "God forgive you, but I never can." Who hurt you Elizabeth?! In her present-day makeover, she looks less intimidating than her original portrait, but she still has a resting B face.

Continued below.
Here’s What Iconic Historical Figures Would Look Like Today

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
2. Julius Caesar
As a Roman dictator, Julius Caesar played a critical role in the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. He was also the first Roman General to cross the English Channel and the Rhine River.

Despite the fact that he was a dictator, he looks like a handsome man based on his modern-day transformation. Can you see Julius Caesar as the next Bachelor?
No but I could see him as the head of state in Russia.
caesar-putin01.jpg

Upvote 0