• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Hepatic issue

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
So I think I night know what is causing my mysterious blood borne body odor that's been happening for 5 years. I think I may have a portal shunting issue ie when I eat it's bypassing the liver and going to my circulatory system. And odor is coming out of my poors. My indicators are dizzy spells after eating, blurred vision occasionally, smelling ammonia after eating, low BUN levels, liver area aches, I was on accutane and tons of antibiotics and antifungals, I'm tired often, and of course smelling what I eat or put on etc come out of my poors intermittently.

Unfortunately I can't prove this to a Dr or get one to listen to me. I need a hepatologist to take me seriously and check for this. I've been suffering 5 years and I've had blood work and other tests but I found out a liver panel tests for liver damage not liver function.

How can I get help?