• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Help ):

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Zhen, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Zhen

Zhen Member

+198
    Singapore
    Christian
    Single
    Um hello, Could i get help in seeking God for protection and solutions to spiritual attacks that my family and i are currently facing..?

my faith is low and i really need the help of stronger Christians to help ):

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+5,171
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Why don't you give us some specifics about what's happening with you and your family. I think I know and know what will help but I want to be sure.

3. Unofficial Reverand Alex

Unofficial Reverand Alex Look up Jason Evert on YouTube; he changed my life Supporter

+2,053
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for you.:crossrc:

Also, I've found the Chaplet of Michael the Archangel to be a very powerful prayer in spiritual warfare; would you like to give it a try?

May God & all His divine protection be always with you!:pray:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. faroukfarouk

faroukfarouk Fading curmudgeon

+15,551
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Hi; Ephesians 1 is a great passage showing the power of God in Christ. Also, Romans 8 is very assuring for the believer in the Lord Jesus.

5. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,094
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    Faith comes by revelation of the word of God. We will pray, but we also need to grow in spiritual strength. God will permit troubles to come our way. We need to know our authority in Christ, we need to know our protection in Christ and we need to know our power in Christ. I suggest reading Ephesians 1-3, Ephesians 6 and 2 Corinthians 10:5. Ask God for the spirit of wisdom and revelation. We need to know who we are in Christ and how great is Satan's defeat. We do not need protecting from Satan. He needs protecting from us!

6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,149
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Zhen, and this prayer request, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

7. Zhen

Zhen Member

+198
    Singapore
    Christian
    Single
    i sinned against God’s people and accidentally used God’s name and word against them. the people i accidentally misled turned to the occult to try to destroy me and my fam ><

8. Joined2krist

Joined2krist Well-Known Member

+618
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying

9. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+1,310
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I remember this. You've been through this for a while. May God come to your aid quickly. May He protect you and your family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List