Somewhere
✟9,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Please help me, I am trapped in my own fears and trauma's, because of this I live in isolation for almost a year now :( I don't know what to do about it I'm too scared to get in contact with someone. Can you please pray for me God will help me making contact with anybody? Can you please pray that God will take down my walls of fear,failure and isolation? It is very importent that I will be able making contacts, I can't take this anymore :'( please help me! Please pray for me. Because I don't want this prison of isolation but I can't do anything about it by myself :'(

I'm sorry I'm posting this in this area of the forum. I can't post this on the prayer wall. I am christian, but still searching him. I'm too scared to go to church because of my fear problem with people :'(

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to Christian Forums. Fear and anxiety can certainly be debilitating. I've suffered from such, and I feel for you.

I will certainly pray for you, and ask God to give you the strength to overcome your fears, to strengthen you in His goodness and love, and allow you to reach out in the real world to make productive and profitable contact with others, that you might receive blessing and fulfillment.

Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please help me, I am trapped in my own fears and trauma's, because of this I live in isolation for almost a year now :( I don't know what to do about it I'm too scared to get in contact with someone. Can you please pray for me God will help me making contact with anybody? Can you please pray that God will take down my walls of fear,failure and isolation? It is very importent that I will be able making contacts, I can't take this anymore :'( please help me! Please pray for me. Because I don't want this prison of isolation but I can't do anything about it by myself :'(

I'm sorry I'm posting this in this area of the forum. I can't post this on the prayer wall. I am christian, but still searching him. I'm too scared to go to church because of my fear problem with people :'(
Can I recommend a couple of good books? Those desperate enough will try anything.

Prison to praise & power in praise by Merlin Carothers

Upvote 0

LostgirlSP

Jul 26, 2017
Somewhere
✟9,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
@Shoetoyou, Thank you so much for the prayers! Sorry to hear you have suffered with this problem too. How did you overcome it?

@stuart lawrence, thanks for the tip, I"ll see if I can find it.

Upvote 0

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Can you please pray for me God will help me making contact with anybody? Can you please pray that God will take down my walls of fear,failure and isolation? I'm too scared to go to church because of my fear problem with people :'(

Lostgirl, welcome to CF

I am praying for you and will continue to pray for you.

Father God, please help Lostgirl to make contact with someone who will share the love of Jesus with her. Please take down Lostgirl's walls of fear, failure and isolation. Father God, You know all of her needs. Please fill her with your Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
jesus-the-healer.jpg

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
@Shoetoyou, Thank you so much for the prayers! Sorry to hear you have suffered with this problem too. How did you overcome it?

@stuart lawrence, thanks for the tip, I"ll see if I can find it.
Not sure that I have completely overcome it. I work with the public, but that is "home turf" so to speak, so makes it easier. My social life is primarily related to the church, in which th indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit strengthens me.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

8778adf16a85c5fdc73abe362fdc3749.gif

553f5f1f641b0c95ea30c5004d488c8e.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joe Fizz

Jul 18, 2017
Knoxville
✟15,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends, hope you like it here!
Also you have asked for prayer so prayer you shall receive....
Father God please,help ,lost girl,over come her fears and help her to speak when she is given the opportunity,but please guide her to those whom would be kind to her,or if she cannot find strength to speak bring one unto her to speak comfort and reassure that to be a bit shy is not uncommon many are the same such as myself that cannot so easily express ourselves or sometimes not find the words to speak,so God help her to do what is in her heart and let her come up out of the hallways of fear,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Hi Lostgirl, WELCOME here to CF. This is a great place to help you to start making friends. Seek Jesus through His Word and Prayer he will help you more then anyone here though. God bless you and feel free to chat here in the thread you started if you like. You will make many friends here in the Lord that will be a friend to you. God bless

Upvote 0