Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I go to australia on monday. i DONT have anywhere to stay YET. and i dont have much money either. please pray this will be sorted soon so i can relax, i never flown before and im going on a 23 hour journey to sydney. Also my face has been itching and burning and i dont know why and wont have time to go to the doctors so i would be greatful if u cud pray that this will be ok. :help: :help:

I would really like to stay with a family or people but i just want it to work out. Im just trying to have faith at the minute.
Thanks guys

:hug:

kimber1

mean people suck
Feb 25, 2003
Va.
Visit site
✟38,363.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow!! Are you going on a missions trip or something? Not trying to be a dr. but your face could be doing that because of your nerves? Maybe because things are unsettled as far as your trip? I will be praying for traveling mercies for you and for courage adn strength to make this trip adn that God will provide you a place to stay!! :pray:

Upvote 0

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
hope that your accomodation problems are resolved and that the facial problem is resolved soon also. It could be nerves, but you should see a doctor, it is important that you get it checked out. If it is an indication of virus or something you may not be allowed to fly. If you have a doctors not clearing you then it will give you peace of mind and also your fellow travellers.

Upvote 0

wvmtnkid

Order of the Candle
May 29, 2002
West Virginia
Visit site
✟10,466.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for your accomodations to be straightened out and for the facial problem to be straightened out. I agree with ukok. A quick visit to the dr. might not be a bad idea. It could be just nerves, but it may not be. At least this way you will know. With the SARS scare, I am sure airports are being extremely careful about screening passengers these days.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.