Sep 24, 2004
✟50,702.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Two women at my work are working tandem to set me up as a thief and trouble maker. I am one of only two christians who work there. They are making my life miserable and as it is a church organisation even the leaders who we work for mistrust me. I know this is where God placed me but am very discouraged as the main woman doing this is held in high regard and is so nice to my face. I have said and done nothing to either of these women. I think they feel threatened by me in some way. Please help.

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
xxkingskidxx said:
Two women at my work are working tandem to set me up as a thief and trouble maker. I am one of only two christians who work there. They are making my life miserable and as it is a church organisation even the leaders who we work for mistrust me. I know this is where God placed me but am very discouraged as the main woman doing this is held in high regard and is so nice to my face. I have said and done nothing to either of these women. I think they feel threatened by me in some way. Please help.

Be kind to them and let them tangle themselves up in the webs they weave.

Upvote 0

millerrod

Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they may or may not feel threatened but i can tell you WHO feels threatened. the devil how dare you come into his teritory HA! he is going to hit you with all he has and use all those he can against you, you can count on that. Remember you are a child of God and you will prevail and you will see others at work turning to Christ we know it and the devil knows it. work as a christian shine in Love so thick you can see it when they attack smile and help them with there work bring them cookies Love them like they have never been Loved, remember your not doing battle with them your doing battle with the devil. KNOCK THE WORM OUT WITH LOVE
ps the last time i got on a role like this my car engine blew up that night.
ps got a car the next day for a steal and does twice as good on gas.
ps. get my drift the devil is a loser a loser CHRIST overcomes daily

Upvote 0
A

AngelDove1

You've had some good advice....

Yup let them hang them selves.
If your heart is in the right place,God will fight your battle,with out you doing anything ,but being nice,calm.Hold your composure.

It will kill you inside,but let God work for you.Even if you have to glitch your teeth.

The Lords word says...
"An eye for an eye,tooth for a tooth...but vengeance is Mine sayth the LORD"
"Let Go Let God" literally ...period.

When it get to be unbearable...Run to the bath room or a privete place and pray. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide your mouth and your ways.

Have faith..."
Faith with out Works is Dead"

When you cast all your cares upon the Lord...things work out for the better.

You'll get " Double for your trouble" in the end.

Shalom ;)

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Xxkingskidxx

Every time you get that feeling just try to remember that JESUS said:

" I didn't come for the well but to heal the sick "

If we were in a group of all folks that were doing GOD'S WILL would we have anything to do?

All I can say is:

" ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER "

JUST MAYBE YOU WILL HELP THEM REMEMBER:

XEven though you can't see Him, GOD is there!O
( click on the X and move to the O ) ( then feel who is around you )

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I come across this frequently in my work. You probably are dealing with two women who use their relationship as a power base for their own ends. Only a radical spiritual transformation will make any difference.

God's attitude to such people is expressed in Proverbs
Prov 6:16-19
There are six things the LORD hates , seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil,
a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
God's great peace be multiplied to you xxkingskidxx!

They surely are threatened by your genuine Christian testimony! Their legalistic spirit incites them to try and discredit you...to try and run you out. Yet Christ has planted you there for Him, to shine His Truth! :holy: Whatever happens know that Jesus is Sovereign and Supreme! :D

Psalm 37:1-7 Do not fret because of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday. Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him...

Matthew 5:10-12 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Romans 8:28,31 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose...What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

2 Thessalonians 1:6 it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you

1 Peter 2:19-24 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully...when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps: “ Who committed no sin, nor was deceit found in His mouth”; who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed.

1 Peter 4:12-14 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ’s sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you. On their part He is blasphemed, but on your part He is glorified. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gbear

Mar 11, 2006
state of WA
✟16,492.00
Faith
Non-Denom
DAD, help xxkingskidxx to stand firm and in Your integrity... let her be blameless and vindicate her... make manifest the fruit of Your Spirit which is Love...along with all the flavors joy peace patience kindness goodness gentleness faithfulness and self control. Your Word says that there is no law against such... thank you for her heart and that of those who have posted here in Jesus name

Upvote 0
A

AngelDove1

gbear said:
DAD, help xxkingskidxx to stand firm and in Your integrity... let her be blameless and vindicate her... make manifest the fruit of Your Spirit which is Love...along with all the flavors joy peace patience kindness goodness gentleness faithfulness and self control. Your Word says that there is no law against such... thank you for her heart and that of those who have posted here in Jesus name

Amen...gbear :preach:
In agreement w/you....:prayer:

Upvote 0