Aug 18, 2015
✟1,346,889.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I have to cook some gourmet food for a small dinner party in a few weeks. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but everything has to be vegan. And it can't have any corn or onion.
I plan to start with a salad of mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, pecans and dried cranberry with an olive oil and pomegranate syrup dressing. Peanut butter fudge for dessert... but what do I do in the middle???
Any ideas appreciated.

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟860,379.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I have to cook some gourmet food for a small dinner party in a few weeks. Normally, it wouldn't be a big deal, but everything has to be vegan. And it can't have any corn or onion.
I plan to start with a salad of mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, pecans and dried cranberry with an olive oil and pomegranate syrup dressing. Peanut butter fudge for dessert... but what do I do in the middle???
Any ideas appreciated.
Give each guest a can of black eyed peas for the main course. They will envy your trendiness and sophistication when you tell them that that is "gourmet" food in Outer Mongolia. If they know it's not, say you meant Inner Mongolia. If they don't believe that, keep trying other parts of Mongolia until they give up and just eat.

ETA: Sorry. I thought this was the Bad Advice thread.

• Useful
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0