inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how does jesus change our hearts as i was told he will say i never jknew you if we die without changed hearts but im scared as i still enjoy a game zelda which has oe demon in it and a game witcher which has witches in it i dont feel wrog for playing it and i dot wanna go to hell i thought we had to believe and cofess with our mouth jesus is lord ad king to be saved

Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jason are there games that you can play without demons or other such things?
Perhaps you could look for some like that.
yh but with zelda its only one o i dont see it as harmfull and i play zelda for the exploration of a giant map secret armor and weapon hunting also if my heart doesnt change will i go to hell

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jason, the only way to hell is to reject Jesus as your Savior as the Bible says and you haven't done that.
But when we are Christian sometimes things that once we liked, we may need to change.
This playing of the game you mentioned must be worrying you a bit so maybe look for another. If it is turning you against God, I would say change.

Ultimately it is a game which is only harmful if it has bad affects on you.
I don't know anything about games but I bet there are thousands out there.
This forum has a thread for those who play on line games, its under Leisure and Entertainment I think, so maybe you could check that out and ask there about other games and what they like.

You must look after yourself, remember just how much Jesus loves you and what His love cost Him for us.

God bless you.:prayer:

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
how does jesus change our hearts as i was told he will say i never jknew you if we die without changed hearts but im scared as i still enjoy a game zelda which has oe demon in it and a game witcher which has witches in it i dont feel wrog for playing it and i dot wanna go to hell i thought we had to believe and cofess with our mouth jesus is lord ad king to be saved
You have it partly right, Jason. But believing and confessing follow repentance. To repent is to recognise that your way of life is unacceptable to God and to turn away from it. My advice is to turn away from anything that even seems to be wrong. I've said before that feelings are not the standard to go by. On Judgement Day, God is not going to ask you how you feel about Jesus. The question will be, who is control? It's easy to say, "Jesus is Lord". I knew someone who taught their budgie to say that. The question rather is whether or not Jesus is Lord of life in practice. It's not like a spell or magical phrase.

Lord Jesus changes us totally when we repent and believe. We have years of habit, ignorance and misunderstanding to unravel also. That happens progressively. It is a process that will continue until our last day on earth.

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have it partly right, Jason. But believing and confessing follow repentance. To repent is to recognise that your way of life is unacceptable to God and to turn away from it. My advice is to turn away from anything that even seems to be wrong. I've said before that feelings are not the standard to go by. On Judgement Day, God is not going to ask you how you feel about Jesus. The question will be, who is control? It's easy to say, "Jesus is Lord". I knew someone who taught their budgie to say that. The question rather is whether or not Jesus is Lord of life in practice. It's not like a spell or magical phrase.

Lord Jesus changes us totally when we repent and believe. We have years of habit, ignorance and misunderstanding to unravel also. That happens progressively. It is a process that will continue until our last day on earth.
so i died by random and y hear ist fully changed ill still go to heave and i chose to abbandon the game with the demon boss and get mario instead

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
so i died by random and y hear ist fully changed ill still go to heave and i chose to abbandon the game with the demon boss and get mario instead
Please read this link: The Way - Christian Life Frankston

It will help you to understand what real Christianity is about. If it is hard to understand, ask God to help you. He loves you and wants to save you. God does not save us on the basis of what we do, but on the basis of what Christ has done for us. The article will help to make it clear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please read this link: The Way - Christian Life Frankston

It will help you to understand what real Christianity is about. If it is hard to understand, ask God to help you. He loves you and wants to save you. God does not save us on the basis of what we do, but on the basis of what Christ has done for us. The article will help to make it clear.
thanks man

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Unless we change and become like little children we will never enter the Kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3

Protect your innocence.

Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When we come to the Lord, I believe we go through a transformation process, as long as we spend time in his presence daily, we begin to die to self and become alive in him. There are many things that we might still enjoy doing now, that will eventually die off as we continue to grow in him. But, if you have begun to question yourself regarding these games, maybe it is high time you re-evaluated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 27, 2019
inverness
✟74,229.71
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

When we come to the Lord, I believe we go through a transformation process, as long as we spend time in his presence daily, we begin to die to self and become alive in him. There are many things that we might still enjoy doing now, that will eventually die off as we continue to grow in him. But, if you have begun to question yourself regarding these games, maybe it is high time you re-evaluated.
i dont question myself its just i heard so many opinions saying different stuff i really enjoy witcher with the witches in it BUT THE ZELDA GAME WITH THEdemon boss i cut it out and wont touch it ever again

Upvote 0