Help this new member find a thread (Trump-Pence in prophecy)

B. Lever

Nov 24, 2020
British Columbia
✟8,343.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I joined the forum after finding a discussion supposedly on this forum at this link:

Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

When I registered I found this similar forum but the same discussion does not appear in the list of topics (I went back to October 15th last post as per the google search result).

When I open this up and try to log in using my new account data, I can't log in, I am told the username and password are not matching, but doing the same thing on your home page gets me in. So I am a bit confused as to where this discussion thread resides, is there some parallel forum somewhere else? I notice a slight difference in the "eschatology and ..." portion of the address from here to there.

Anyway, I wanted to ask some questions of the thread participants, and I was a bit surprised that the discussion didn't continue beyond the election. Thanks in advance and for any moderator, feel free to merge my post into that thread and cancel this as an active thread.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Hello, I joined the forum after finding a discussion supposedly on this forum at this link:

Another Trump Triumph: In Landslide Victory President Donald Trump Re-Elected!

When I registered I found this similar forum but the same discussion does not appear in the list of topics (I went back to October 15th last post as per the google search result).
That link goes to a completely different forum Christianity Board .com
You need to join that forum if you want to interact with that thread.

But do stay and enjoy yourself here.

• Agree
Reactions: Douggg
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I think the problem you are having is Christian Forums (the site you are at now) is different from Christianity Forums, a different site. That is the reason your user name/password for that site does not work at this site.

Upvote 0