Help Reach This Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dancingforJesus

I have created a book of poetry that will be sold and the proceeds go to youth ministry. This is a ministry that I have seen first hand reach the youth as well as adults. People are getting saved, healed, delivered and set free, giving up their idols to follow only God, and coming to a greater love for the Lord.
This lady (Mrs. Karen) has such a great vision to reach the youth. But, she is in need of finances to carry out that vision. I have been wanting to help with this in some way, but have not been able to. So, I have come up with this idea to sell this book of my poetry and give all the proceeds to her ministry.
Please visit the site: cafepress. com/ newdaydawning24. I have a few shirts on there as well and the proceeds from them will go to this ministry also.

Please help to bring her vision into being. She really has a heart for the kids/youth and a heart after God. It will reach so many for the Lord, getting souls saved, people healed and delivered, and bringing them to following Him. It will give them the ability to come together to praise and worship the Lord, where they can get a touch from God and come to see the truth of who He really is. It will give them the ability to be in a place where they can get ministered to, uplifted and encouraged, and give them a heart after God. I know this, because I have experienced it first hand. I am not just saying these things it is the truth...happened to me.
I am just someone who has been touched and blessed by her and through the ministry work that she does and I long to see her vision come to life and all those kids and teens touched by God as they are able to gather in one mind and in one accord there. I want to help and this is my way of doing so. Please visit the site and help to reach this generation for God. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.