Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I can remember the line but I can't remember the name of the song. It's by 2nd Chapter of Acts and the only line I can remember is, "You can go to your college, you can go to your schools, but if you don't have Jesus, you're an educated fool". Does anybody here know the name of the song?

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
That makes me think of the concert Album with a Band Called David and Barry McGuire. But something tells me I'm getting this all mixed up. Phil Keaggy is there in the mix somewhere too.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟788,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
I can remember the line but I can't remember the name of the song. It's by 2nd Chapter of Acts and the only line I can remember is, "You can go to your college, you can go to your schools, but if you don't have Jesus, you're an educated fool". Does anybody here know the name of the song?
It's Denomination Blues, but it doesn't appear to be original with 2nd Chapter of Acts. Google shows something or somebody named "Cooder", Washington Phillips, Mark Knopfler and Ashley Cleveland. Don't know who wrote it.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
It's Denomination Blues, but it doesn't appear to be original with 2nd Chapter of Acts. Google shows something or somebody named "Cooder", Washington Phillips, Mark Knopfler and Ashley Cleveland. Don't know who wrote it.
Thank you :)

Upvote 0