ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This dream may give people the wrong impression, but I feel compelled to post it. Day job, I am a programmer. Generally, I have been working on a contract basis.

My passion, though, is religious stuff, writing, metaphor, and dealing with people.

Been trying to get out of programming and move into maybe writing fiction. Fiction, because it reaches a wider audience... then say something overtly Christian. So, I study the stuff of fiction a lot: superheroes, secret groups, spies, cops, robbers, and so on.

My RL is extremely boring. I have a very small world. I generally walk about fifty feet in any given day. Most people would say I am a total loser. I am total loner. No friends.

*** Anyway, here is the dream.

I was at my father's house, driving around with my mom. My family was with us, and her husband, David. We were in his van. They are both older.

He showed me he had a nightscope. I have a bizarre fascination for such things and looked through it. I could barely see anything. Everything was green. I realized it was a cheap model, relaying on using IR to see things. Such models kids can buy.

Still, I liked it. I sold my NV goggles a long time ago. For whatever reason, I really like the concept. I like to play with it with my kids, exploring the secret unknown. It is like entering a different world.

My mom, however, had a very effective model which really surprised me. It was small, like a pen or pen flashlight and needed no IR light. It picked up everything. But it could not be goggles. Monocle. Looked like maybe she used it for reading stuff in the dark and opening the car door without a flashlight.

David broke up with my mom. He could not take it anymore. He was just getting very, very old. Bad health. He was tired of driving us around. I oddly did not really care because he was so out of it.

(Not at all like how I would feel if this represented them literally.)

Next scene: I am with my old boss, Marc. He is younger then me, supersmart, and was the best guy I have ever worked under, besides my brother or a guy named David.

We were at a mall or maybe caeser's palace like place. There were restaurants. Like covered, underground. He wanted to go to a fancy place to eat and talk. I suppose, about a job. He also wanted it to be liberal, though. So he chose a restaurant where all of the food was made from marijuana.

It was hidden, like the Order of the Phoenix place in Harry Potter. Hard to see from the outside.

I got in and was eating with him, but then stepped outside and could not find it again for a minute. I started to get anxious. Then, I found it and sat down to eat with him again.

I walk down the halls, losing him, I suppose the meal was concluded, and my mom's room was there. The room was like the mom's room at the end of Artificial Intelligence. Very touching, horrific scene. It was also public and like a mattress shop. But it was her room. The lights were out. She showed me her reading night vision scope and explained she would here use it to read in the dark. She said she liked to stay up late and do that.

I wondered why she didn't just turn on the light.

It had the creepy, eternal death & dream, forced isolationness of the AI scene. (Artificial Intelligence.)

I felt like she was deceased and I was talking to her in her dream after death.

Next scene:

I was on a training farm mixed place where my mom and her husband were.

The stuff from this I remember.

I was running marathons everyday. I could outrun people much younger then me. I have done no cardio in years. But, I reinvent myself easily enough, and did so here. I was thinking I would blow everyone's minds and do this crazy running every single day. Which, I probably would.

My mom and her husband were around. They seemed to own the place.

It was a big farm, some kind of military or spy training farm. (I would never do this in real life. I consider myself a man of the cloth, not that stuff, which I am very critical of, find short sighted, yadda yadda yadda. But, I like the symbolism.)

I had recently re-watched this old spy movie called the amateur. This cia code breaker forces his bosses to train him as a hitman by blackmail. Because his wife was murdered by terrorists. So they sent him to "the farm" for training. They hoped to stall him there while they figured out how not to be blackmailed. Their plan was to get the axe he had over their heads and protect themselves, then kill him.

This reminds me of that.

Anyway, some drama insues. This place also reminded me of summer camp and it was like I was an adult pretending to be a teen. And it reminded me of boarding school I went to, in utah.

I forget what the dramas were. But, I then find myself in a camp building. I am part of a unit. Nobody likes me, and I do not care. I want to be invisible. And actually, that is the way they don't like me. Until they start off on some training exercise. I stay behind looking at the equipment and trying to unpack my stuff. I had something hidden, special, which they did not know about I needed. I wanted to open it in private. It was super advanced, alien like technology.

They were angry, and came back for me. What was I doing? Lazy idiot.

I noticed one guy was the teacher's pet. He wore a t-shirt of his dad, who was some kind of military hero. I thought that proved he was a sick loser. Who would wear such a t-shirt? And it made the trainer guy actually like him more. He, too, was like a slavish, teacher's pet.

I smiled to myself, because I felt I had far better background then they did, but would keep that secret.

Dream ended.

There was some kind of "thing" or drama about a key, too. Like a key was lost. I think I had somesort of skeleton key, but said nothing for some reason. I resented these people and was just trying to get to my alien technology. I felt like I was on a mission *at this camp*, even under the nose of my own mom and her husband... and everyone else.

Afterthought:

The drama before I got my package was something like that others framed me or thought bad of me, including my mom and her husband. Marathon running everyday was over. My time was limited.

The package, they thought, were standard issue, or something I got from my parents in the mail. Like a spy tool, it looked like something they could understand and they scoffed at it. I knew, however, that it was way, way more alien and superior then what they could understand.

I basically had to play incompetent and even finally get their derision to get the lone time to do what I needed to do. I realized thing "thing" I had - "this thing I have" - made all of the training of anyone absolutely obsolete.

I did not care that I was sorely hated, considered a fool, incompetent, stupid, or anything like that.

I had secret knowledge: in the dream it was like I was long, long term sleeper agent from something so uber and so secret even these guys didn't know about it. But the people who placed me (above even my mom and her dad) knew about. Had some connection with my real roots. In the dream I was adopted - as I am in RL - but it was more then that. It was off the books entirely, so off the books even none of these people knew about it.

I find all that surprising, because from what I have read spies try to appear incompetent, lowly, and so on to keep off anyone's radar. In this case, I was not intentionally doing this, but I suppose the package itself and my need to stay back and open it made me appear in such a way. I felt they were stupid and gullible to be so deceived, especially when they should know better.

Last edited:

hadasseh

Seeker of Light
Dec 29, 2009
✟8,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you feel this dream is about you or that you represent someone/something else? Just wondering what type of research you've done on the Polish plane crash . . . someone did some bible code work and some keywords like bomb, assassination, englishman came up in the matrix. I get a similar feel with your dream . . . what is your thoughts?

Upvote 0

ChildOfGod97

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
✟16,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you feel this dream is about you or that you represent someone/something else? Just wondering what type of research you've done on the Polish plane crash . . . someone did some bible code work and some keywords like bomb, assassination, englishman came up in the matrix. I get a similar feel with your dream . . . what is your thoughts?

The Russians got that plane down. The Americans know this. This is why Obama cancelled his trip to Poland.

People are freaking out.

The volcano smoke & ash shutting down flights across Europe only adds an ironic note to the mystery.

On my dream...

I got the interpretation after I posted it.

It has private details, I can not post that online. I can post the above, but not this. However, I am also aware that the dream was a kind of manipulation. That there are some people secretly reading this list and using the data for their own ends. They would see it as manipulation, but because of the emotional jabs, they would be blinded to some aspects of it. They end up coming to conclusions, but those very conclusions they end up coming to was the entire reason for the dream.

That is, the dream itself means nothing. It is the end effect which means something in this case.

The reason why this sort of thing is being channeled through me is because it is morally wrong for people to do this, and so they never get the straight answer.

I have no control over that, but I agree with it.

It is like when the evil king of Israel went to consult the prophets. They all lied to him, tricking him into battle. He was a liar and a manipulator, an abuser of prophets. Finally, one of the prophets told him what had happened. He was taken up into heaven and saw God with many spirits around him. God asked, "What shall I do to trick him to go into battle".

One offered one suggestion, another one other suggestion. Finally, one said, "I know, I will be a lying spirit in the mouths of the prophets".

God said, "Good. What you said will work. Go and do it."

God is incomprehensible and can not be tricked or outsmarted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0