Help Needed with music

dunamis3

Jun 29, 2005
✟7,671.00
Faith
Christian
I have just joined a very small church of 18 very old believers (between 60 and 95). There are no organist or musician, and neither do I have any music skills.

I am trying to get some mp3's of the very old Gospel choruses that these people use to sing, that is sung by a church or church choir.

I am looking for songs of the 70s and 80s. I have the more modern choruses, but they battle with that.

Can anyone help me with choruses on mp3. If you can mail/post me the URL, I will download it.

Songs we sung in the Full Gospel Church include :-

The blood.

Clap your hands all ye people.

Its beginning to rain.

From the rising of the sun to the going down.

King of Kings and Lord of Lords ...hallelujah.

If you can provide me with these or any other type choruses I would be appreciated it very much (mp3)

dunamis3

Jun 29, 2005
✟7,671.00
Faith
Christian
I have just moved to an old Wesleyn Church. The average age I think is 70.
The church is dying (physically.)

They are a lovely bunch of people but somehow that are in a rut and cant get out of it. The Pastor seems keen to get out, and I am getting to enjoy small churches more and more.

Thanks for your offer, It would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

dunamis3

Jun 29, 2005
✟7,671.00
Faith
Christian
LivingWorship said:
What if I tabbed out a few and gave you words and chords? For those of you who read the other thread "Where do you worship" and saw my reply, these are a few of the songs we've sung...
That would be great

I have just moved to an old Wesleyn Church. The average age I think is 70.
The church is dying (physically.)

They are a lovely bunch of people but somehow that are in a rut and cant get out of it. The Pastor seems keen to get out, and I am getting to enjoy small churches more and more.

Thanks for your offer, It would be appreciated

Upvote 0

LivingWorship

My soul dances in freedom, my heart forever sings
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟10,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
heh, three replies, you must be keen ^_^

Hey I can relate... the avg age in my church isn't nearly that old but we have similar problems... too many older people who are stuck in their ways and aren't really interested in catering to the younger crowd, or trying new ways of attracting people to church... it's sad, the youth are leaving in their numbers... anyhow will email them to you in the next week or so brother. Keep on being faithful, keep on loving the people bro :)

Upvote 0