Help needed: looking for an Italian Catholic Large Print Bible.

StarryEyedShoeGazer

Dec 28, 2016
Australia
✟62,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi all,

My friend is elderly Italian and Roman Catholic and doesn't own a Bible - so I thought I would help her out for her birthday which is on the 19th of March.

I have scoured the internet for a Catholic Italian large print Bible - but to no avail.Either they are not Roman Catholic or they are in English.
I have also phoned around my city asking bookstores to help me (including the Bible Society) but it has not been much use.This is a very particular book to search for.

I was hoping that someone with superior internet navigation skills could help me find a link to where I could purchase one.

I would like to get it within the next two weeks so that I can give it to her on her birthday.

All help appreciated!

GOD Shines Forth!

Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2019
United States
✟355,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

My friend is elderly Italian and Roman Catholic and doesn't own a Bible - so I thought I would help her out for her birthday which is on the 19th of March.

I have scoured the internet for a Catholic Italian large print Bible - but to no avail.Either they are not Roman Catholic or they are in English.
I have also phoned around my city asking bookstores to help me (including the Bible Society) but it has not been much use.This is a very particular book to search for.

I was hoping that someone with superior internet navigation skills could help me find a link to where I could purchase one.

I would like to get it within the next two weeks so that I can give it to her on her birthday.

All help appreciated!

I believe LA SACRA BIBBIA (CEi) may be it? Here’s the eBay page with several to peruse.

la bibbia cei | eBay

gallery
s-l400.jpg

Upvote 0