Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I remebember one time keywording for this company and some staff did paparazzi pictures of celebs and they had to keyword each item of clothing they were wearing and guess the designer. But this was for those trashy womens magazines, she doesnt even work for this company wheras I did and it was hell.

My job was worse becaause one time they sent me all these pics of rock bands and i had to identify evry single band member over and over and over. And guitar makes and models. They were not even well known bands really obscure ones nobody cared about, or only a small segment of people in britain.

I imagine each time she sees me all she sees is the clothes i am wearing if they were different from last time. :-(

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
It is not healthy to go on and on about this like you are. Please get some mental health care. God wants you to be healthy and effective for Him and not obsessed with this woman and how much you can't stand her. You can't be effective for God in her life or yours when you are so consumed by her shortcomings and you don't even know what the Bible says about friendships. In 15 years you haven't shared the gospel with her when you have these concerns? That's not her fault; it's yours.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmm if my friends faith is dead how can i revive it.
Maybe I can wear some christian clothing maybe a t shirt thats says Jesus on it, where can I find one. Then next time she sees me wearing it she will HAVE to ask where I got it from lol.

I mean just be really obvious. She cant listen but maybe she can see and read if its on clothing. Maybe there are even coffee mugs that have scriputre on it.

Upvote 0

Cyprezz

Twin #2
Jan 16, 2013
✟26,923.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Maybe there are even coffee mugs that have scriputre on it.

That's not actually a bad idea.

She likes coffee, you like Jesus, win win. See if you can find one in your local area, if not, the internet is never a bad idea. I'll even pay for it if you don't want to!

Reactions: Goodbook
Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So may invite myself over to her place asking for water. And then give her this mug.

What do you think. I have run out of ideas.
"Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody thinks about changing himself." —Tolstoy

• Agree
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well just been to the christian bookstore and no mug was as good as the one i already had. IT has poem and a scripture the others just had one word like grace, faith, or rejoice. And they were expensive.

Its funny how Jesus asked the woman at the well for water, he didnt ask her for coffee. Back then they did they have coffee? Idk. I just notice ppl who like coffee can be strange and talk about it all the time but its like alcohol, i dont know whats so great about it that you have to have it. It doesnt taste that great.

Upvote 0

Goodbook

Reading the Bible
Jan 22, 2011
New Zealand
Visit site
✟78,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was reading a devotion this morning and it was talking about Esau selling his birthright for a pottage or stew, and Im afraid this is what my friend seems to have done.

She cant get it back, can she?
She didnt sell it to me, this seems to have happened years before I met her. I mean she cannot unmarry her unbelieving husband now. I think she just wanted the world over the things of God and when she sees me just constantly wants to drag me with her by going on about how delicious her pottage is. Or coffee.

I mean yea for you, you got what you wanted, coffee, but if it came down to coffee or God I would definitely choose God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.