Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying ... Father God, lifting up Caligirl’s prayer request to You.Speak to her heart and answer her concerns. Give her direction, guidance and wisdom. Show her who she should be with, according to Your divine will. In Jesus Name.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

cookie010456

Sep 16, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟15,578.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
what do i do when kno ne wants me to b with the person that i am with?:confused: :scratch:
Sister, you ask God what he wants! I have always been a people pleaser (at least on the outside). I now want to be a "God Pleaser". Ask God what his will is for you, He has a plan for everone!! I am married to a man that most of my family would love to see me divorce (and with good reason from a worldly view), however, we must seek God's will for our life.

Dear Father, I ask that you would show your will for my sister. Give her wisdom and discernment. Enable her to be strong in her faith and trust in You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jesusxchick

God's Little Princess
Oct 13, 2006
Georgia
✟16,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, bless my sister and see her through this situation she's dealing with. Hear her prayers and bless them. Show her Your will and help her have the strength to follow it. Give her peace from all worries and let have joy in Your name. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Lord, let Your Will be done in our sister's life. Bring to her wisdom to know Your Will, knowledge and understanding of Your direction for her. Father, guide Your Child, let the partner You have for her, the one that You created for her, be with her. Father, You know the problems that are before her. Lead her, let her heart not be burdened, for You are with her.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0