Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is probably gonna be a stupid request, but tommorow I am taking probably one of the most important tests in my life to date. The Firefighter 1 exam. Please help me by praying for me. I have prayed all day and last night, and will continue tonight, please help me.

Thank you to all. God bless. :prayer:

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I took one of those a few years ago and to be honest, I was worried at first about failing it and having to retake it the next-year! but as it dragged along, it became more fun. It was for a deck-officer program on a ship.

Lord grant him the wisdom, strength, poise to excel in this test in Jesus name. He can do all things through Christ which strengthens him. Let your presence go with him and even if others fail, he will not fail just because they did in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Now why would you say this is a stupid request, cos its not, the Lords there for every need.

We bring thejdubb to you Lord, and help him be calmed knowing that you are in full charge of this exam and will be with him the whole time. I ask Lord its by your will he'll pass this exam and come out of the exam knowing you were present. Amen:pray:

Good Luck

Im-revived
thejdubb02 said:
This is probably gonna be a stupid request, but tommorow I am taking probably one of the most important tests in my life to date. The Firefighter 1 exam. Please help me by praying for me. I have prayed all day and last night, and will continue tonight, please help me.

Thank you to all. God bless. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thejdubb02

A light for the Lord.
Nov 2, 2005
Santa Rosa
Visit site
✟15,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well the results are in. I did not pass. There is no remediation or anything, Im just done and have to take the academy again. But, I think GOD wants me to do it again. I think he has something better in my future, and Im not letting it get me down.

Thank you all for your love and support. God bless everyone. :groupray:

Upvote 0