• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

HELP ME PLEASE I need prayer and advice.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by newworldcrusader, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newworldcrusader

newworldcrusader Regular Member

+2
    Baptist
    I need a lot of prayer! I was sitting in school and three or four people ganged up on me for reading the bible. They questioned the relieabillity of the Bible. How did they know the song Moses sang in Deuteronomy 32. Because God told Moses to Write it down right? And is muhamad in the Bible? I didnt think so! HELP PLEASE! I need your advice and Prayer.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ZiSunka

ZiSunka It means 'yellow dog'

+276
    Christian
    Praying for you, and praying that you will get good answers here.

3. StogusMaximus

StogusMaximus Well-Known Member

+7
    Protestant
    Praying.

4. Catchup

Catchup Active Member

+1
    Christian
    Private
    Newworldcrusader: Yes you are right on all counts. Especially reading your Bible. I will pray for you. Christ did not promise Christians a rose garden while living our life on Earth...

Matthew 5:11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Praying :pray: LOVE

5. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I am praying for you. :)

I would speak to the Father about these people. Let Him give you the words to answer their questions. This is His fight and He will help you every step of the way.

God bless you
    Roberta

6. HisLamb

HisLamb Active Member

+1
    Catholic
    I said a prayer for you.

7. soulsisterclaire

soulsisterclaire JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME

+0
    Pray for those people, it says to bless those that persecute you in the Bible(Romans 12:14)

I will also pray!

8. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

+7
    The Bible is God-breathed so in a sense God inspired Moses to write it down. No Muhammad is not in the Bible.
    I too will keep you in my prayers.

9. amie

amie Survivor

+7
    Non-Denom
    Hi Crusader ,
    I am praying for you...but more so, I am praying for them! much love and many blessings...
    Amie :angel:

10. soulsisterclaire

soulsisterclaire JESUS DIED FOR YOU & ME

+0
    Here are some verses that might help you -

Matthew 5

9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called sons of God.

10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me

Try to remember these, meditate on them all day when these people bother you. And don't forget to pray for them. God's promises will be fulfilled. You also might want to look in the Book of Psalms, there are many that will help with this.

Praise God! :clap:

11. JohnR7

JohnR7 Well-Known Member

+191
    Pentecostal
    Married
    >>I need a lot of prayer! I was sitting in school and three or four people ganged up on me for reading the bible.

You need to spend time with God so that He can prepare you for these things. God does not allow us in a situation that He does not first prepare us for, if we allow Him to prepare us. We have a team of missionary returning from Africa, and it took 6 months of preparation for 3 weeks worth of work. But God did some amazing things. Thanks, JohnR7

12. newworldcrusader

+2
    Baptist
    Please continue to pray for me but before you Pray for me pray for the lost! Pray for those who can not see the light Gods house is! Please pray for those who have no way of knowing or hearing Gods word or the Gospel. Remember those Who are not remembered. Pray that God will show his love, Kindness and care thrue you me and the rest of this world! Please oh prey for his mecy on all of us! On this world! Please prey for wisdom to the lost to the Sperital leders and the world leaders! Preay especaly for those who are hurting and are in pain who are dieing and who has been born! I ask this all for Jesus and to easy my pain for I love those who are lost and suffering! I thank all who are praying or have prayed for the lost and for me. I am so selfish to ask for you to pray for me! I am blessed nough to Know Jesus I just pray that you all will ask to God to bless thoughs who do not Know him or his son!

13. newworldcrusader

+2
    Baptist
    Please continue to pray for me but before you Pray for me pray for the lost! Pray for those who can not see the light Gods house is! Please pray for those who have no way of knowing or hearing Gods word or the Gospel. Remember those Who are not remembered. Pray that God will show his love, Kindness and care thrue you me and the rest of this world! Please oh prey for his mecy on all of us! On this world! Please prey for wisdom to the lost to the Sperital leders and the world leaders! Preay especaly for those who are hurting and are in pain who are dieing and who has been born! I ask this all for Jesus and to easy my pain for I love those who are lost and suffering! I thank all who are praying or have prayed for the lost and for me. I am so selfish to ask for you to pray for me! I am blessed nough to Know Jesus I just pray that you all will ask to God to bless thoughs who do not Know him or his son! You all were right I thank you all i am ashamed for what I have and Have'nt done! Thank you

14. newworldcrusader

+2
    Baptist
    Sorry I dont Know what happened?? Please read the thank you added to the 2nd

15. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    I will pray also....

Stay strong and steadfast in your faith!!!!!!! You are blessed when you are ridiculed because of him!

Hallelujah!!!

16. Blynn

Blynn Well-Known Member

+78
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I am praying for you.

I will also join you in praying for the lost.

God bless you
    Roberta

17. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+499
    Christian
    Single
    Heya.
    Don't worry about them. They themselves don't know the answers to the questions they ask you. They are just trying to aggravate you. Their hearts are hard and not interested in truth. This should motivate you to devote your life to being a student of the bible. I recommend Lee Strobel's book "The Case for Christ." Also F.F. Bruce's "The New Testament Documents: Are They Reliable?" The bible can stand on its own.
    Love these people anyway and maybe the light you shine on them will open their eyes.
    -John

18. newworldcrusader

+2
    Baptist
    Thank you all may God bless you all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.